Assetto Corsa Round 6 NJMP

Discussion in 'FKR Formula 3 Championship Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  2. Rob Milliken

Server's Up !

3. Martijn van t Land

Martijn van t Land Pro Driver

Oh boy who ever choose this track to be on the calendar.... it's a real pain in the a**!

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Rob Milliken

LOL ya ..this was one of Nicks additions .. pure frustration ! :D

5. Martijn van t Land

Turn 1 is killing me!

6. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

yeah, it would need more practice to go to these turns where you don't see anything. And the grip is at minimum as you are on the top of the hill ;) btw - I didn't see anyone at Historic F3 Challenge (except Roel). No one interested to it? :)

7. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

@Oscar Williams - I see you disconnecting from server because of checksum. didn't you update the car from last update?

8. Oscar Williams

Oscar Williams Pro Driver

I did update @Patrik Trefny, but I thought not to so I redownloaded the older version and now I can't get in the server :(

9. Richard Tippet

Richard Tippet Pro Driver

@Patrik Trefny I think we are still supposed to be using the old version of the 315 and not the updated one yet...can @Rob Milliken confirm?

10. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

remove car folder completely (backup skins if you wish). and also check if any other folders and files are included in the car package. then remove just these files, not folders!

11. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

12. Rob Milliken

Yes this is the last race with this version (the old version) ..

• Like Like x 1
  13. Martijn van t Land

So to be clear about Arttu's and my chances....

When you crash out in the race and say get beached and you have to escape back to the pits. Can you continu and will you be rewarded points or does that count as a DNF. And if so do you get points for the position you are at the end?

14. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

..here is what rules say:
    from standard penalties:
    Use Of The ESC Key In The Race Or Qualifying = Stop-n-Go, Disqualification.

If you use the Esc key on track and then leave pit lane again for an additional lap, you will be penalized in one of three ways:

1. If the event is not part of a series or is a club event, you will be disqualified.
    2. If the event is part of a series, you must do a drive-through at the next event.
    3. If the event is part of a series and is the last event, you will be disqualified.

from series information

Drivers have to complete 75% of the race distance to score points.

but I'm also curious about admin's answer :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Martijn van t Land

Ha thanks Patrik. Well looking at it i think these rules haven't been implemented his season. I recall in last vallelunga race Jack retired after 6 laps and Arttu got beached in lap 1 and had to use escape. Both scored points as they finished p9 and p10 i think...

16. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

yeah, I think there is no one to check and validate every race in each series. but I believe stewards will focus on it now, after we pointed to it :D

17. Martijn van t Land

Well i like a clear statement then from the admin/stewards before the race starts. It's very easy to crash your car at NJMP:eek:

18. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

I can feel your fear :p. but yes, easy to crash and hard to return back to the track. if you go off, then you slide on the grass far far away

19. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

These rules have been implemented several times over the past few months for drivers not obeying them.

20. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

If you use the ESC key in qualifying you are not allowed back on track. As you have said Patrik we cannot look at every race we rely on drivers in that event as well to do there part in making sure SRO rules are obeyed as they are there for all members.

Rule 3.4 Use of ESC Key in Qualifying
    This rule is for all tracks no exception.