rFactor 2 Round 6 Rouen Les Essarts 55-70

Discussion in 'The Honey Jar - F1 1979 Closed' started by John vd Geest, Nov 13, 2017.

1. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

This is the track we'll be racing at Rouen Les Essarts 55.

2. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Pro Driver

3. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

4. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Pro Driver

5. Nigel Middleton

That is where i got the link from :)

6. John vd Geest

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. John vd Geest

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nigel Middleton

Yeah my mistake got the wrong link as I changed some because they were going to 3rd party sites not allowed.

If there are any tracks or mods for any sims that have an update before we use any of them the latest mod or track will be used.

• Like Like x 1
  9. John vd Geest

ADDITIONAL RULE TO THE STARTPROCEDURE:

As of now there will be a
    "safe zone" for the start. You can not overtake in that safe zone and the polesitter has to keep his speed at 120 km/h = 74 miles. Cars will have to drive behind eachother. If you do overtake in the safe zone, you get a drive through penalty for the next race. Not very realistic, but all those crashes arn't either.

Procedure:
    1. start formationlap
    2. go to startingbox
    3. start at the green light
    4. go through the safe zone at 120 km/h
    5. start the race at the end of the safe zone

Safe zone:
    From the startline untill the hairpin (Noveau Monde).
    Go to racingspeed right AFTER the hairpin.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. John vd Geest

It is permitted to go over the white line to the left before "Scierie".

[​IMG]

11. Nigel Middleton

This driver Mariusz Lebioda has been on the server and is not a member of SRO whoever has given him the password do not admit that as i will ignore this once if he goes on there again, It will be investigated.

If any member has been found to give out the server password it is a life time ban from SRO.

SRO do not charge you to race it is a free account and free to race so why would any member give out the password, Please think before you do that in the future.

If Mariusz Lebioda likes the mod it is only 5 euros to race in the F1 1979, If you do not want to pay the admission fee we have championships which there is no fee.

Become a member of SRO you can use all of our servers for practice even if you have not signed up for a given series

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  12. Luis Moreno

Luis Moreno Pro Driver

Incredible track, but I feel concerned on the first flat out corner as the racing line and pit exit lane are on the same side. Any special rules for people who would be exiting the pits for this round? I would not want to see a car popping right in front while charging at over 290kph XD

13. John vd Geest

That's a good point. People comming out of the pits will have to watch the lap progress bar at the bottum to see if it's clear to exit.