Assetto Corsa Round 6 Rouen Long

Discussion in 'Porsche Cayman GT4 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chris Hill

Chris Hill Pro Driver

Thanks Ken.

Can you please assign me to my skin as currently I am getting a default one?

3. Ken Jagger

Sorry about that Chris. With this track only allowing 20 cars, I hadn't adjusted the number of default skins in the entry config file. All amended now. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Chris Hill

Chris Hill Pro Driver

Thanks Ken

5. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

Hi Ken, I can't do this last race. Have fun guys!!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ken Jagger

Sorry you can't make it Flaviu. Thanks for letting us know. :)

7. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

Is there an alternate download link for the track? The download is really slow and once it has downloaded about 50% it stops. I've tried it a few times already. Other site downloads work fine, so the fault is not on my internet.

8. Ken Jagger

9. Henri Miettinen

10. Chris Hill

Chris Hill Pro Driver

Hi Ken,
    Appreciate that there are only 20 places for tonight's race, currently there are 21 registered.
    Some may not turn up but how do you control who can and cant race?

11. Ken Jagger

This is because of the different number of slots available in AC tracks. When creating the series in our system we set a default number of entries allowed, so for each race if it's less then the limit needs amending for that specific track, which I hadn't done for this one.
    Thanks to your Eagle Eye :) I have now done that, so unfortunately Dionysis Faraos is now on the waiting list. I will take a look at who has not turned up in the last few races, or at all if any and remove them from the race which might allow him in.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ken Jagger

The following members have been unregistered from this race for failure to unregister and/or turn up without explanation to at least the last three races in this series.

Antonio Mattia Mele
    Neil Rocks
    Riccardo D'Alessio

13. Jacopo Zaninelli

Jacopo Zaninelli Pro Driver

you can also remove Stefano Pedrinazzi, not gonna race tonight

14. Ken Jagger

I'll do that this time, but please remind him it is his responsibility in future to unregister.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Steen Toudal

Steen Toudal Pro Driver

Yep, just like I said in the chat before the race: A total sh*itshow. Someone smashed me into the wall at the chicane on the first lap, and I decided to quit immediately. I'm glad this is over with.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Jacopo Zaninelli

Jacopo Zaninelli Pro Driver

I hope I never have to race again on this "track".
    Ken, it was impossible for me to avoid you.
    Thx for the series!

17. Henri Miettinen

Sorry guys! So hurry at work that I didn't even have time to unregister. Congratulations Bart on winning the championship! :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver

My car took a hell of a beating but finished atleast.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

Yeah robust Porsches, to be honest Toni I have no idea how you got on the guard rail. I saw the yellow flag long before and was aware of anything that could possibly waiting behind the next corner. But that really scared you could put me into the wall, after rejoining the track. So I hit the brake, but Ken behind me seemed to think, donĀ“t be shy overtaking him and gave me a little help. Fortunate for me, not for him.

Messy one, it seems Toni and I had already collided at the start, probably my fault because I misjugded the distance to you car, that spun in front of me. But likely that saved me than from the wreck in the hairpin, which seemed worse.
    Anyway I like this track, but I think rf2 has the better version. (We also drove it without the chicane)
    This one seemed a bit harder, but as Pau I like the challenge, even if I was slow. Nearly five seconds slower than the fastest guys, because you did one lap more than I calculated, I was tight on fuel, it was just enough. With so much luck is probably time for my holidays ;)

• Like Like x 1