Round 6 Silverstone

Discussion in 'ACD Endurance Cup UK Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  2. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver

working on tuesday...

have a good one!

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

sorry to hear that Toni. its pity, there are only few left driving P2 ..and I hoped for some good setup from you :D

4. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

Can i choose any car i want?

5. Ken Jagger

Yes you can Henri :)

6. Henri Miettinen

I'm not very familiar with rfactor setups. How do I know what is the optimum tire pressure?

7. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

you have to try :) but I think I'm using default value for pressure. I just not decided yet whether to drive the race with soft or medium ones. I'm afraid that softs will be undriveable at the end of the race. I have setup from Toni for Oulton track. I can send it to you when I'm on the server.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ken Jagger

I'm not sure about any optimum pressure, but the optimum temp is usually 90c

9. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny Pro Driver

not happy with last race.
    after perfect qualify (pole position) I hoped for perfect race. I didn't start well and was overtaken by Henri and Ken. still in good shape I was just behind Ken and unfortunately I touched him in T2. it made me spin and I lost several position until I get back on track. then I made big mistake after overtaking Szolt and ended up in the barer. fortunately healthy enough to go to pit but damaged enough to continue without pit. In the pit I lost whole lap and I also realized later that I got mediums instead of softs in the pit.. I was then quite slow and was unable to compete anymore. actually I was competing with Henri who was one lap ahead ;) But I had to be careful and stay behind him to prevent any danger situation or collision.
    Overall it was nice championship and pity for such few participants. maybe it is not really good idea to have 2 categories unless there is chance to have at least 15 drivers during whole series in each.
    Thanks guys for the fun and battles during champ and to Ken for organizing this all!!
    Unfortunately I'm not able to drive with you BMW formula as I have other colliding championship at the same dates and times. Hope there will be something new on Tuesdays soon :)
    bye till then

• Like Like x 1
  10. Henri Miettinen

Qualify was ok, even tho i'm not that good at them. I knew i am usually better at the race. the race was ok, i got a good start, and started gaining gap. Later i realised i forgot to change boost map setting to lower and i had to drive the last 20 minutes saving fuel to get to the finish line.

My game lagged about 2 seconds when someone left the server. If it had happened in a different place, i could have hit a wall.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Michael Schmiedel

Michael Schmiedel Pro Driver Donator

A nice series that deserves more participants.
    Thanks to Garry and Ed for this exciting and very fair last run.

Congratulations to the winners

• Like Like x 2