Assetto Corsa Comp Round 6 Suzuka

Discussion in 'ACC World Tour Series 4 Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

UntitledY.jpg Registration

Last round of the SRO FKR ACC World Tour Challenge !

Last chance to dance in the ACC WTC round 6 @ Suzuka !
    Ruskus leads the championship by a slim 16 points !
    Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.17 - 12.13.17.08.jpg

I want to say thanks for supporting ACC here at SRO , the next series will start up soon plus an all new 2021 championship series ( 4 championships) for next year !
    Hope to See you all on track !

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Taner Selvi

Taner Selvi Pro Driver

Server password is remained Kyalami's, not the regular one. Just to your knowledge.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Rob Milliken

Hmm are you sure ? bxxxxxxs is working for me ??

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2020
  4. Alex Sander

Alex Sander Pro Driver

Hope you guys didn't practice too hard, I've only got about an hour in :(

• Like Like x 1
  5. 0 Laps

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Rob Milliken

7. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

Zero laps, no time to practice so unregistered.

Good luck in the championship race

ps. To the top guys, next 90 minute series, try not qualifying. So much fun trying to fight through the field than qualifying 1st and running around alone. (Though everybody is getting faster at this sim over the past few weeks it seems :cool: )

Jeffrey
    upload_2020-9-19_15-39-54.png

Me
    upload_2020-9-19_15-40-17.png

Not too far off the finishing position, but makes the racing far better.

8. Finishing 16th at Spa due to disconnect doesn't do wonders for my average :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

Ah yeah, that was even before the start wasn't it :eek:

10. Yeah, first 100m of formation lap and when I rejoined I got collected by a spinning car after 3 corners, so it wasn't to be that evening :p

• Like Like x 1
  11. Alex Sander

Alex Sander Pro Driver

Eh the only sim racing I do is the race time and whatever practice I put in for this series here so I need all the hours and all the qually spots I can get :p

• Like Like x 1
  12. Alex Sander

Alex Sander Pro Driver

Race password does not work for me.

Odd.....tried again and it works after the 5th try, wasn't a caps lock or anything on my end or so it seems. Practice is still ticking down from 2 hours though

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Tim Muttram

Tim Muttram Pro Driver

I can't see the server? Is it up?

14. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

What a shitty race. Every time when I try to overtake that Abrunhosa he blocking or push me off the track. Didn't even run to end, because what is the point catch him and then he push me off the track and start catch him again.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  15. Nelson Abrunhosa

Nelson Abrunhosa Pro Driver

We fighting for position i defended u drove into me.Learn to overtake

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Alex Sander

Alex Sander Pro Driver

Thanks for the race guys. I'm not going to bitch and moan too much this time around, but really, next season I'm showing no respect for some of you, I'll just race aggressive and if you get punted you get punted file your complaints then.

Missing your braking points on that last chicane and then parking your car in it, not cool :) Squeezing your opponents after having a major off in front of me not cool either.

If its chicken we are playing I'll just stay on the throttle next time around.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Nelson Abrunhosa

Nelson Abrunhosa Pro Driver

Watch the replay lap 5

18. Michael Abrunhosa

Michael Abrunhosa Pro Driver

I feel your pain there Alex, getting taken out really ruins a race - happened to me just yesterday.

I watched the replay, don't think I did anything out of order in the last chicane. A slow exit due to loss of traction is not quite "parking" on the corner.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Alex Sander

Alex Sander Pro Driver

I got no beef with you mate, we've always had good racing :) It wasn't you.

Honestly it's not all that bad, I just try to show respect and give people room and not be overly aggressive but its not reciprocated. When you are closing in on someone at .5+ a lap, forget a .5 a full 1sec a lap and then once you get on their ass and show them all the respect and try to find a nice clean spot to pass only to get pushed once you poked ahead...its a little discouraging to say the least.

Next season Porsche and elbows wide mode :)

• Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 2
  20. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

So if we are side by side and you push me all the time off track, it is because i can't overtake? Clear that mate!

And this is only one time when I tried to overtake you. Many times when I tried to go side by side you changed the line more than one time in one straight to blocking that. Why it is so important to you nobody overtake you that you rather drive the crash than let paas you?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020