Project Cars 2 Round 6 Watkins Glen GP

Discussion in 'BMW M1 Procar 2021 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

• Like Like x 1
  2. Viktor Takács

Viktor Takács Pro Driver

Hi, sadly I won't be able to attend the race tomorrow, we'll see each other in the final round!

• Informative Informative x 4
  3. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Oh Viktor, sorry to hear that. Julian will be very lonely at the top ;).
    Cu next round mate.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

Sorry you cant make it for the race Viktor :(, hopefully see you at the next one:)

5. Paul Upham

Paul Upham Pro Driver

Sorry guys, like Viktor, I won't be able to make it today. I was looking forward to this one. See you in the final round...

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Brian Donald

Brian Donald Pro Driver

Hi, password ******* is invalid

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2021
  7. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Race pwd now set

• Like Like x 1
  8. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

Well I nearly made a mess of that:(
    I felt I had a good setup and pace for the race and all was going well, I managed to get a 17 sec lead which was just as well because I needed it after losing concentration and making a silly mistake by spinning the car and hitting the barrier with 10 mins to go:oops:
    By the time I recovered Ken and Bjorn were around 7 secs behind and closing, My car had damaged suspension and then was a pig to drive, so I was trying to just get it round the track as best as possible but did not expect to take the win due to poor lap time and Ken coming at me fast. 2 secs at the end of the race, one more lap and he would have got me:eek:
    Shame some people couldn't make the race, or things went wrong for some people as it was a smaller field for the race, good to see Bjorn back for the race, and congrats to him and Ken on the podium.
    cya all at the next race :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Good racing mates, grats to Julian, who was one second faster than the rest and deserved the win, even he had a little blackout :cool:
    For me it was sad to recognize, that i was not good enough to be on the podium.
    Brian had a better start than me, i did not resist his attack because i wanted to avoid any risk in Corner 1.
    After that Brian and me had a tandem race over 24 laps with nearly no chances for me to pass. Cheers mate!

Cu last round in Zuhai, where a few dropouts will return!

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson Pro Driver Donator

Hello " good to be back " Scooter :p:):):p "One off the best indoor cycling songs , boy you could hammer the pedals to that "
    Congrats to Julian and to Ken
    Julian awesome pace once again :) " thought you took a Coke at the side line ;) when I saw we where closing
    I really pushed for it but in the end my **** ups, sorry lock ups was in Ken´s favour :oops: .
    But really didn´t think I would be on the podium so happy any way , even though it hurts to loose it
    in the last 5-6 min off the race :rolleyes:.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Brian Donald

Brian Donald Pro Driver

Congrats to the podium.
    Started on 5th and made up one place on the first corner. After that it was a pretty steady race for me with Gerhard right behind me all the way to the finish.
    ( Nice pressure Gerhard ) See you all next meeting.

• Like Like x 3