Assetto Corsa Round 6 Zolder

Discussion in 'Lotus Evora GTC Closed' started by Francesco Fadenti, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Francesco Fadenti

Francesco Fadenti Pro Driver

good morning to all, I speak in my name and luca accounts, the new members of the champ. we know we have arrived late but we hope we can have fun with all of you. Today we tried to access the server but we noticed that as soon as we go out from the pit the automatic system takes us back to the parking area because of a small stretch in the wrong direction. How can I fix this?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

You will get an answer Francesco when the right person come on the forum.

3. Francesco Fadenti

Francesco Fadenti Pro Driver

hello nigel do you remember me? we did several races together in rLeague

4. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Yes I do Francesco it is nice to have you here with us.

Rob or Ken will be able to answer your question.

5. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

There appears to be a problem with this track and AC resulting in it giving a WRONG WAY icon when leaving the pits. I've found references to the problem on the Internet and am still looking to see if it was fixed. If not we may have to use another track, either way it will be decided as quickly as possible.

EDIT A replacement track version has now been uploaded to SRO Resources here https://www.simracingonline.co.uk/resources/zolder.203/

It will need to be installed onto the SRO server and the race server reconfigured to use it, which hopefully will be done in a day or so. In the meantime you should download the new version and install it into your Assetto Corsa in readiness.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

The replacement track version for this event has now been installed and tested on the server. Please ensure you uninstall the earlier version of the track and re-download and install the new track.

• Funny Funny x 1