SROTCC Round 7|15 laps x2|Brands Hatch GP|02-09 2017

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Online Touring Car Championship Closed' started by Roy Cop, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Hey Guys,

After having had a difficult week (sim wise) I was ready to trow in the towel and look for other ways of enjoying myself. However, this afternoon I decided to run tonights race because there has never been an issue here which led me to question the matureness, racecraft and honesty of the admins and members of this group.

Now about tonight, i'm hoping for a big turnout so we can have a fun race. The last race of a series tends to be low on attendance because by that time almost everyone knows where they will end up. However, 2nd place in the series is still to be decided because Nigel and Rob are only 11 points apart. So lets make it fun for them and may the best man win. Well, that is best man for the hour or so the races last :D

CU you guys tonight (I hope)

2. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Well, the race didn't run. Only Nigel and me were on. To bad. This is such a great mod. It deserves more attention :(

3. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Will try another series maybe with only 1 race and not 2.

I do like this mod did not at first but gradually got to like it fun cars to drive with close racing.
    Grats on the championship Roy

• Like Like x 1
  4. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Thanks Nigel. You gratz for taking 2nd and Rob for 3rd.

And please make a 2nd series happen. I love this mod to.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

We will :)

• Like Like x 1