Assetto Corsa Round 7 Cadwell Park

Discussion in 'Ginetta G55 Supercup 2017 Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Guys we have an issue with this event .. It only has 18 car slots .. we have 23 signed up ..
    Also we don't have the skins assigned so if you guys are ok with 18 (don't know how many have been showing? I'm Kens sub caz his PC ate his homework ..and the entry_list with the skins :D...so he's down until a new PC arrives !) I can put it up at Cadwell without car assignments (9 rhd's & 9 lhd's ) ..and you simply pick what side drive u want join with the car skin it gives you ..
    Or we pick a new track that will hold 24+ and you keep the skins already assigned .. ?

let me know asap & a server will be up ! If its a new track you want just tell me what track ..
    :)

2. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

I've decided we will continue with this race at Cadwell, primarily due to the reducing attendance at the last three races and many of the original entrants not having run more than 1-3 races in the series. Based on that and points standings in the series along with knowledge of some drivers who will unlikely be running due to personal reasons, the following entries have been withdrawn for this race only.

If any of these drivers wants to continue in the series for the final race at Goodwood, please let me know and we can look at amending the entry lists, assuming the slots are available.

Ed Jones
    Jari Laakkonen
    Kimi Martikainen
    Angelo dos Santos
    Martino Maggiolo
    Joseph Wright
    John Lock
    James Houghton
    Panagiotis Kapetaneas

EDIT
    The names above have been revised and the server is now configured for 18 cars with 16 assigned to existing series entries and two spare cars, one LHD and one RHD for unallocated use.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  3. Ken Jagger

Server is up

4. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Nice Job Ken Thank You ! PC gaming is fun ! lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ken Jagger

If you say so ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

I have to bail out. I strained a muscle in my back and have to give it a few days rest.

7. Ken Jagger

You should know by now John that you can't do the same contortions you did when you were younger......:rolleyes:

8. Ken Jagger

Race pwd has been set

9. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Hope you get better soon John will not ask how you done it :)

10. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

Not the easiest race that i have done :D I had time to practice about ten laps before qualifying, because I had ffb problems.
    The usb cable of the wheel came off in the middle of the race, so I couldn't change gears, and lost a couple of positions. VR camera angle jumped to the wrong place, and drove out of track, and i had hungover, so my focus isn't the best :D For my luck, other people had also bad luck, and it allowed me to win. :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Sim Racing Online

Sim Racing Online Administrator Staff Member Donator

You must race with the same name you use to register for the event. In today's event there was a driver named boothegoopc. Whoever this is, you have 24 hours to claim your podium or you will be disqualified.

12. Ken Jagger

Sorry I should've clarified that. It's Alex Bonner, who tried to change his profile name, but it didn't 'take' when he rejoined the server after doing so.

• Like Like x 1
  13. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

It had nothing to do with populating the world (unfortunately) :p

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Stacy Newcomb

Stacy Newcomb Pro Driver

Sorry I had to miss another round, the gods are conspiring against me.
    Bathroom failure, new kitchen ceiling needed.......and the nightmare continues.

See you at Goodwood.

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. James Bird

James Bird Pro Driver

Hi guys, really bad race for me, my Oculus was cutting out before the race, did a gpu driver update and managed to get in to quali with 5 mins to go and put it on 6th. It was tight to get in and i didn't check my pedals. 3 seconds to go and i put it in gear.....the car lurched forward, WHAAAT?!....i had half clutch nooooo. By the time i had put it in neutral, revved it up and put it back into 1st it was too late...BANG, smashed up the arse, causing a massive pileup behind me :eek:,.. really sorry guys. So i had a drive through to do which i did on the first lap, it didn't register...i did 4 more drive throughs which made no difference but when i didn't do one the notification went from '2 laps to serve drive through' to 1 then 0. I decided to do a drive through every lap for fear of disqualification. Then on lap 8 the Oculus crashed again...AAAARGH!!. I couldn't continue and escaped back to pits to wait for the race to end and pick up what points i could (7 in the end). :( All in all a disaster for my championship. Really sorry to the guys behind me. Grats to the podium. Its gonna be really hard to finish first now i think. I will however be at Goodwood with a fixed Oculus (hopefully). See you there.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. James Bird

James Bird Pro Driver

Was that a bug with Zak Bremner?, i was getting a notification that he was cutting track nearly every lap and ignoring drive throughs. Is it the same bug i was having. ie the drive through penalty was bugged, just would like to know. cheers