rFactor 2 Round 7 Lausitzring

Discussion in 'FKR 2019 DTM Closed' started by FKR, Jan 10, 2019.

1. FKR

FKR SRO Team Owner

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Round 7 of 9 finds us at the euro version of Daytona RC minus the banking :D Lausitzring !
    With 3 rounds to go the top 5 are separated by only 6 points !

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rob Milliken

Keep in mind the Pit IN on this track is at the apex of the last turn onto the oval , it's tight and easy to miss ! you must pit in from this turn . No diving into the pits from the strait ! If you don't use the proper 'Pit In area' upon review A time penalty will be added to your final time ! ;)

4. Rob Milliken

5. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce Pro Driver

Sorry I could not race. There was a game update when I started rF2, then there was the workshop content updates ( GT3 and GT Challenger packs).
    After the updates I was able to join the server but whenever I tried to exit the garage the game would crash.
    I also did a windows restart but it made no difference, so after about an hour of trying to get to race I ran out of time.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Rob Milliken

Sorry to hear Norman , I saw you coming & going ! Ya I saw the up date as well 40megs for me but no workshop stuff ..

7. Andre Depit

Andre Depit Pro Driver

Sorry Rob had practice during the week and was ready to come race but worked Saturday and went home and then went upstairs and fell asleep until my wife woke me at 8pm. Sorry i didn't come on here earlier but been busy the rest of the weekend. Will understand if excluded from remaining races.

Andre

8. Didier Coelo

Didier Coelo Pro Driver

second lapped by the first, good or bad ? :)