Assetto Corsa Round 8 Goodwood

Discussion in 'Ginetta G55 Supercup 2017 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server is up

2. Stacy Newcomb

Stacy Newcomb Pro Driver

No idea what happened tonight....
    Started badly but made some places from the initial early mistakes by others, managed to settle into 9th, just over half distance, lost it into the last bend before the chicane, from this point on it's all a bit confusing.

Foot on throttle, rev counter rises, nothing happens ?!, no engine note no movement, watched a few cars go by and tried again same result ?, I'm guessing that the no entry / wrong way sign on screen was stopping me ?, is that possible ?.

So the end of what has been a poor series for me, missing a couple of rounds due to real life issues, and then this, oh well onto the next challenge, time to choose what fits my schedule.

Big thanks to organisers, and SRO as a whole.

3. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Sorry to hear about your problem Stacey, it does sound a bit of a weird one. :confused:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Grats to Henri on winning the championship :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Henri Miettinen

Henri Miettinen Pro Driver

Thanks!

My first championship win in SRO. Congratulations also to Martin and James for a series of podium positions, and Kai for team championship winning. And thank you to admins for organizing series.

Special thanks to Alex when he forced me always try to harder, I didn't get anything too easy.

• Like Like x 5
  6. James Bird

James Bird Pro Driver

Hi guys, my clutch pedal let me down again, even after testing to make sure it was good, did a drive through and started catching the pack, after a few laps my pc bluescreened..:eek:..oh well. Congrats Henri for the championship win and everyone else for great racing all series. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Alex Bonner

Alex Bonner Pro Driver Donator

Congratulations to Henri, you was pretty much untouchable all season. Well done.
    Also a big congrats to all that managed to keep us all honest. The backmarkers were a challenge but it helped spice up the series. At the time I was spitting feathers but we all had to start somewhere so hopefully next time they will be that bit more experienced and maybe they might even bother to learn the track before the green light on race night.

I had some pretty devastating hardware failures that without doubt cost me but as in real life, this stuff happens.

Massive thanks to the SRO team for hosting the series. Hope to battle again soon.

• Like Like x 3