Project Cars 2 SRO GT3 Championship Round 4 @ Nurburgring post race reports & screens

Discussion in 'GT3 Club Series Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

xzxxxxx1.jpg
    Have your say!​

• Like Like x 2
  2. John Bayes

John Bayes Pro Driver

It was darker than that!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Great race guys !! grats to the podium! insane rain we had there .. was impressive ..
    Remember this is a shake down series so we expect things to go wrong ,and they did for some ..
    Did anyone else have the "stuck in pit stall for quall" bug ? It seems in Q that if the car in the garage next to you stays in his pit box your lollypop man won't let you leave because he thinks its not clear ..
    other than that it went pretty smooth ..was cool watching the track change & puddles grow ! then the drying line at the end .. it was pretty cool !
    Thx to all for taking part ! Hope to see you all again in 2 weeks ! ;-)

• Like Like x 2
  4. John Bayes

John Bayes Pro Driver

Yeah it was hard work, not knowing how much rain had settled on track and how wide a berth to give it.

I was pushed early on by Stefan for a couple of laps then managed to pull away every lap by a little, enjoyed the rain and the changing conditions it was so dark in VR when the storm came, not sure what it looked like on a monitor.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Nick Phillips

Nick Phillips Pro Driver

Yeah that is a stupid bug in the pits, apologies for typing in qualifying but could see JVDG sitting next to me and the lollipop man was not letting me go, had it before and nothing I could do.

Started off ok ish then my Porsche decided it was more fun to spin, and I decided it wasn't.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Incredible conditions, very impressive graphics imo.

Thanks to Germano for an intens, hard and fair fight.
    I was faster on the wet track, but he on the dry asphalt.
    We changed position several times without any contact, great fun.

Looking forward to the next dry race :)

PS: I hoped Stefan could give John a hard time, but he was once more
    in a league of his own. Hoping to see him soon in RF2. Grats mate.

• Like Like x 1
  7. John Bayes

John Bayes Pro Driver

Thanks Gerhard.
    Stefan was close in qual and the first couple of laps So that was fun.
    I am racing in Asseto Corsa as well now in a couple of leagues here. The seat series and f3 tomorrow night. Not got anything lined up rfactor 2 wise yet. I think going from nothing to 5 nights racing might be going to far though so I am going to have to decide what series to run in.

All the best and see you ontrack soon

• Like Like x 2
  8. Xavier Eugeni

Xavier Eugeni Pro Driver

Had a great race. Dynamic weather feature is really impressive, good choice here, Rob. Had a good time chasing Stefan, very similar laptimes the hole race till sun appears, I was closing the gap constantly but seemed to me he was just saving fuel or tyres.
    Congrats all !

9. Mark Hightree

Mark Hightree Administrator Staff Member Donator

Wish someone would make a YT video for this race and post it to the media library :) I would like to see what you guys are talking about.