Project Cars 2 SRO Max Coates Touring Car Round 1 Hockenheimring GP

Discussion in 'Max Coates Touring Car Euro Cup Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rob Milliken

Welcome to Round 1 of the Max Coates TC Euro Championship
    Hockenheimring GP !
    I must say while doing some testing for the series I found that these cars are extremely fun to race with & I'm looking forward to this series !

The format is pretty simple: 2 X 20 minute sprint- balls to the walls - races !
    Will will have a quick 5 minute practice session after race 1 to get ready for Q 2 ..

We are going full real / 100% damage / mechanical failures / pits stop errors / manual pit control ... so no whining when you blow your motor from over revin' it ! :D..

Three Minute Cut Off: pc2's multiplayer lobby's use a 3 minute cut off system where the server will be locked for the last 3 minutes of any session so if you for what ever reason loose connection with less than 3 minutes in Q you will not get back in for the race :confused: If its the end of the practice session you will be able to re enter the server once the session changes & Quall starts ..You will see 'WAITING' until the session changes ..

Official practice server is scheduled to be up by 19:00 on race day however It is not uncommon to see it up earlier ;).

All SRO rules Apply for this series so please have a look HERE to get familiarized .. .

This will be a long 30 race season ! lets hope it grows into something big ! :)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  3. Kenny Press

Kenny Press Administrator Staff Member Donator

I'm a little slower in these cars for some reason, odd for saying I prefer Touring Cars to all the RWD series!

I will be bugging...........I mean asking people at the next BTCC event if they are interested in joining so hopefully this series gets busy :D.

@Rob do you want the "MC euro cup" logo in the top left of this image so when you do images for the events they are all the same? Or are you sticking with what you use for the images? I can also send you the Max Coates Racing logo in the bottom left.

MC Round 1 Image.jpg

4. Rob Milliken

Ahhh .. Do you have banners for the rest of the series ?

5. Davide Dassi

Davide Dassi Pro Driver Donator

hi
    i would enjoy the series , it's possibile?

6. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

7. Rob Milliken

Drivers remember to sigh up for both events on each race day ! As an example see one drivers is only signed up for race 1 of Round 1 ! Please make sure you all get registered for both races per event !
    Desktop Screenshot 2018.04.11 - 12.13.16.38.jpg

If your wondering why ,The races need to be separate entry's to allow proper scoring & stat's tracking threw the SRO stats tracking software ..

8. Steve Olden

Steve Olden Pro Driver

this is going to be a tough race with The Steeg & The Stig both signed up.....:)

stigs.png

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Rob Milliken

Just a few reminders regarding the server: in pc2 we have no effective way to vote the session or restart the session (you can use the API for a few things) So please everyone make sure your all set on the server with enough time to get sorted ..
    3 min cut off: All MP sessions in pc2 have a 3 min lock out period ,With 3 min left in the session it will lock out any new players trying to join ! so if you get disconnected from qually and don't get back on the server before the 3 min left mark ... your screwed .. we cant restart .. all you can do is kick the dog ... (but don't) lol ..
    Just always remember >>>>>> DONT LEAVE THE SERVER WITH 3 MIN OR LESS LEFT !

server name will be SRO MAX COATES TCC

Official Practice should start around 18:30 bst:)

If you cant find the server use steam to send someone who's on the server a msg for an invite !

10. Davide Dassi

Davide Dassi Pro Driver Donator

Nice race i made something wrong? In this case sorry guys.