SRO Max Coates Touring Car Round 2 Race reports & screens

Discussion in 'Max Coates Touring Car Euro Cup Closed' started by Kenny Press, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Kenny Press

Kenny Press Administrator Staff Member Donator

20180409194830_1.jpg
    Have your say​

2. Kenny Press

Kenny Press Administrator Staff Member Donator

Well what can I say, race 1 went better then I expected with a bit of luck I was gifted the lead after making a bad start (again). Last few laps of the race I took it easy as this track can really punish you and I bet no one finished with a 100% un-damaged car :D

Race 2 was a disaster, made another bad start (yet again). Knew I could push and attack but that plan went out the window before we got to turn 2. All of a sudden back of the car lifted off the ground and once it landed the car was destroyed. So I had to limp to the pits for repair. Another wierd thing happened going through the tunnel, for some strange reason I suffered suspension damage without getting any car damage :confused: Didn't even touch a wall it just happened. Spent the last 5 or 6 laps steering left down straights!

@Rob, its no good trying to give me a push up the hill........... 20180420213043_1.jpg
    The car underneath is in 2nd and up the road, its not really there! Damn lag!!!!