Project Cars 2 SRO Max Coates Touring Car Round 3 Race Reports!

Discussion in 'Max Coates Touring Car Euro Cup Closed' started by Rob Milliken, May 11, 2018.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Project CARS 2 Screenshot 2018.05.09 - 00.53.14.22k.jpg
    Have your say !

2. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Wow what a race ! I was not expecting the rain .. Server was set to "Real Weather" so i don't know if its buggy or it was really raining ..:D:eek::)

The race 1 start was pretty clean considering none of us were ready for wet conditions ,I went scrambling into the garage to swap out my slicks just in time ...
    Project CARS 2 Screenshot 2018.05.12 - 00.24.46.72.jpg
    I held my breath going into T1 for the first time hoping my tires would hold in the down poor !
    Project CARS 2 Screenshot 2018.05.12 - 00.25.23.20.jpg I had no pace at this track & seemed to be handcuffed in some of the apex's I could see & feel where i needed to be but was fighting the car a bit to much to be consistent so I was quite surprised to see my self in 3rd & had some real good battles defending through the puddles !
    Race 2 went more like i thought race 1 would go as far as where I finished :oops::p
    It was nice to see a few more drivers make it for today's race !! I hope to see you all for round 4 !
    Project CARS 2 Screenshot 2018.05.12 - 00.34.44.31.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kenny Press

Kenny Press Administrator Staff Member Donator

Race 1 for me would've been good as I had really good pace in the wet but it was short lived as on the first lap I collected a spinning car which damaged me too much so I had to pit. Then by accident I hit the pit line speed limiter while coming out of the pitbox which took me over the speed limit giving me the 10 second penalty. I still gave it all afterwards even setting the fastest lap.

I shut my eyes when I saw the car was still backing up........
    20180511221000_1.jpg

Race 2 I just want to forget about it, I was ok for the first 2 - 3 laps even had a little fun and hope I didn't scare anyone behind me! After that all of a sudden I got stomach pains which made me lose concentration so I decided to just back off and follow the pack as I didn't want a DNF. I did think about stopping about 10mins in as I really needed to lie down at that point but I still had a little determination to finish the race. Next race I plan to be fighting fit!

Always time to test the rally skills........
    20180511220404_1.jpg

They always say 4 wheels are faster round corners, I will prove them wrong.... 20180511220611_1.jpg

• Like Like x 2