SRO Max Coates Touring Car Round 4 Brno pre/post race comments

Discussion in 'Max Coates Touring Car Euro Cup Closed' started by Kenny Press, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Kenny Press

Kenny Press Administrator Staff Member Donator

2. Mickaël Costa

Mickaël Costa Pro Driver

H-1,5 hours, I'm so hyped :D

3. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

Hi guys, I can't find the server. No Brno track at all

4. Kenny Press

Kenny Press Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server will be on soon, qual for race 1 starts 19:45 GMT which is in 1 hour (timezones are confusing!). Server always requires a host which is why you don't see it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Mickaël Costa

Mickaël Costa Pro Driver

Some words to thanks everyone for these races, I really enjoyed both. I really want to apologize to Mev, I missed my braking and I'm totally guilty sorry. I made a drive through in the same lap, but I understand it can't excuse me :(

6. Colin Towers

Colin Towers Pro Driver

You totally crashed me as well :). But no worries, it happens, very glad you acknowledged it and served a drive through. Let's forget this and have a great race next week!

Radek, great wins and you totally deserved both, in second race most probably we wouldn't had managed to overtake you anyway. Just a pity that we didn't all have a great 20 minutes battle that I was very looking forward to.

Btw welcome to all the new guys in this league!

7. Mev Doc

Mev Doc Pro Driver

you cut across me at the start as well, i had a bit of a lunge on the inside of you on the next corner and tag you but Im pissed at that dive bomb that hit a few of us , im trying to contest for the lead of the series and losing points like that isnt great

8. Mickaël Costa

Mickaël Costa Pro Driver

Well, I can't say anything than sorry and can't repear it :/ At least, I won't disturb the rest of the series, sorry again...

9. Colin Towers

Colin Towers Pro Driver

It was just an unfortunate event. Let's all of us wait a day to cool down and look forward to next week. Mickaël you are not disturbing anything, as far as I am concerned I am glad to have you racing with us. Let's all be more careful next time and all will be fine!

10. Mickaël Costa

Mickaël Costa Pro Driver

Thank you Colin, that's really kind.
    Unfortunately, I'll start an internship abroad next week and I can't bring my setup with me.
    I'll be back in October, and I hope I will be able to race with you again, with more experience and carfulness to share great moments with you ^^

11. Colin Towers

Colin Towers Pro Driver

OK, hope you enjoy your next adventure in life! See you again when you return!

12. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

It was "a first" (double) for me. First in PC2 and first in FOG. So much fog I can't see at 10 meters ahead. To be honest at some moments I really don't know where I was :confused:. But was fun. Overall a nice experience which I will repeat next week. Thank you all for a nice race.
    Sorry for my mistakes during the second race, in the couple of last laps.

13. Colin Towers

Colin Towers Pro Driver

It was very tough for all, I think we all missed our braking at least a few times in the fog. After some laps I got used to following the track markers, otherwise it was too difficult.

• Like Like x 1