Project Cars 2 SRO Max Coates Touring Car Round 5 Brno

Discussion in 'Max Coates Touring Car Euro Cup Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

2. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Remember the SRO server is always up for SRO members to join and create a practice session , You will need to create the event if your first player on & you will be HOST and need to continue the sessions ;-) .. Admins will run the server on race day !

srver name = SRO Max Coates TCC

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Hi mates!
    If someone is interested in:
    I visited this track a few weeks ago to watch some historic racing cars there.
    You can see my photos here:
    http://www.acd-racing.com/brno.html
    :)

• Like Like x 4
  4. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Nice photo's Gerhard, Seeing the Ford Capri brought back memories of my GT Legends days :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Colin Towers

Colin Towers Pro Driver

Hello all! Is the server up? Cannot find it...

Please ignore, found it. As usual, some problem with the in game server browser, had to remove all filters, browse by Track and found it.

6. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Excuse me for missing next round. I am on a journey. Will be back next race. gla

7. Kai Reiniger

Kai Reiniger Pro Driver

Sorry to be little off-topic, but what about round6? Shouldn't it be today and the server already there?

8. Nigel Middleton

Server is online 24/7 All i can suggest is keep looking.

Rob will be able to give a more accurate answer when he comes online, Sorry i can't be more helpful.

9. Colin Towers

Colin Towers Pro Driver

Yeah, unfortunately it was problematic today, Kai very sorry you could not join.
    Also my game completely crashed just after we finished the 2nd race, sorry to the guys that I disappeared abruptly from the server.
    Especially race 1 was very intense though!

10. Kai Reiniger

Kai Reiniger Pro Driver

Ah well, technical problems can occur. Next time I hopefully will be there to race

• Like Like x 1
  11. Colin Towers

Colin Towers Pro Driver

There was a discussion in the official forums for this issue exactly, it appears that the Max Ping/Minutes option in the Steam settings affects how many dedicated servers you can see:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...sue-list-Post-Patch-6-0&p=1526492#post1526492

I tested it with a setting of 250 and right I could see only see 17 servers, but when I increased it to 3000 or 5000, I could now see 101 servers!
    Something to keep in mind for anybody having trouble connecting next time. The new setting gets applied even without restarting the game.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Kai Reiniger

Kai Reiniger Pro Driver

Great Findings! Hope this will resolve the server issues for everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

Server going online soon?

14. Colin Towers

Colin Towers Pro Driver

Race is tomorrow :)

15. Nigel Middleton

Server is on line 24/7
    You can practice on there first one on has to set it up, Then day of the race the admin will set it.

16. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

just search for SRO?...
    I did look, didn't c it
    will have another look...

17. Nigel Middleton

Rob will be on later or Kenny.
    I only know the server is always online.

18. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

Sorry men. I can't find the server. Im new 20180713092456_1.jpg 20180713092508_1.jpg 20180713092517_1.jpg 20180713092625_1.jpg 20180713092456_1.jpg 20180713092508_1.jpg 20180713092517_1.jpg 20180713092625_1.jpg to PC2 ( i only have it a week.) The server is under Browse online. yes? I have uploaded some images so you can see what im looking at. Also when I put into search "SRO" im finding no servers...any help appreciated. Sean

19. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

20180713095917_1.jpg
    Just one more, Under track select there is no races on Silverstone 9:45 am BST.

20. Kenny Press

Kenny Press Administrator Staff Member Donator

The PCars 2 practice server is on all the time, its set as default "Brands Hatch GP" and lobby name "SRO Max Coates TCC" Whoever is on first sets the event up but the only issue with this is only the 1 make of car can be used.

The race itself will be setup either 90mins or 60mins before the event starts which is why Silverstone is not showing yet.