Project Cars 2 SRO pC2 Formula Renault Winter Series Round 10 at SPA 30|03|2018 20:15 GMT

Discussion in 'Formula Renault 3.5 Winter Series Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Round 10 finds us at the end of a fractured series :confused: ..this is actually a make up race for when things started to go south ,remember the patch that broke the DS ?
    then I got stuck working extra hours & to make things worse the time zone changes made it to where I had to wait 2 weeks for the euro day light savings time to take effect & make the switch to BST so I can make this time slot again :eek::) ..

I apologize to all the drivers that made an effort to support this series as I was unable to help Kenny keep it going over the past 4 weeks but I'm back now & Just in time for one of my favorite tracks SPA !!
    So , This is it ! Last round , Last chance to have a go in these baby's & catch some great pc2 immersive racing action !
    I hope to see some of you back for one last go !
    With any luck we can get a nice grid for the fanale' :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Don't forget these cars have DRS .. & its no holes bared ! you can use it anytime , Just make sure you have it mapped ..