SRO pC2 Formula Renault Winter Series Round 7 Race reports & screens

Discussion in 'Formula Renault 3.5 Winter Series Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Project CARS 2 Screenshot 2018.01.25 - 00.51.42.09krp2.jpg
    Have your say !

2. Kenny Press

Kenny Press Administrator Staff Member Donator

20180223213207_1.jpg Is it a bird, is it a plane..........:D

Two more test sessions for me, still had fun drifting the car (way too much). Just got to stop the rear wheels spinning so much, could feel and hear them trying to bite the tarmac! Even had them smoking out one corner and somehow got it sideways and floored like a FWD car :cool:

At least I've finally broken my 100% record as I managed to go a whole race without a spin. Next target is to avoid spinning cars, unlucky for both me and the driver(s) I was racing with.

The battle in race 2 with Kevin was good fun until the spin, I tried so hard to stay within reach but not to make contact with these paper machines.

Apologies Dan for me hitting your spinning car into the air in race 1, I think there is a "reset to track" button. Not sure what button though as when I was upside down I pressed everything :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Roel Postma

Roel Postma Pro Driver

Why is there no one on for tonights race? It very shamefull to have a nice 14 person grid and only 4 showing up! Guys, better think if you are an asset for this community or remove yourself at least from the entrylist . I stay at home, just wanting to have a nice evening with a bunch of you, and then you are letting yourself, me and the community down.

4. Confused, hope to race with you all soon, hope the problems were not serious and all are well, Good Night.

5. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

My prob is the flu ..missed 3 days of work and the race ;-(

6. Sim Racing Online

Sim Racing Online Administrator Staff Member Donator

Hope you feel better soon Rob. Sorry everyone for the cancelled events. We can reschedule the events if a majority of drivers still want to run them.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

My hope is that this series is going on.
    Plenty of bad luck has taken place, serverproblems, sleeping admins LOL and so on.
    Please join and give your tribute to this great sim!

8. Kenny Press

Kenny Press Administrator Staff Member Donator

I'll be there this for this weeks event :) Still not 100% well but I'm ready to race again.......

• Like Like x 1
  9. Apologies had to pull out of tomorrow nights races due to other commitments, l will be back have a great couple of races.
    Thanks,

Martin.