Project Cars 2 SRO PC2 GT3 Championship Round 7 @ Red Bull Ring 18|02|2018 20:00 GMT

Discussion in 'GT3 Club Series Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nick Phillips

Nick Phillips Pro Driver

We have a day out on Sunday so not sure I am going to be back in time for this one.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Rob Milliken

Guys we have a work around for the broken DS from the 1.4 patch ..
    SMS's efforts to increase stability for MP resulted in the DS having a bandwidth glitch where it triples your ping & adds bad lag & warping :confused: (hot fix is in the making) However the fixes they made are working as intended on the peer to peer side of MP with mass improvments ..
    This requires us to make a peer to peer server , ( I have a new 1gb bandwidth connection speed for hosting such events) the down side is it does not show up for everyone that said I have had drivers from all around the world racing on it over that last few days and its rock solid !

The work around is to use the games STEAM INVITE process .. This is done from in game & we tested it today with the F3's on my server ..
    I have most of you in my steam friends list but not all to be sure you can race you need to be on my list so I can invite you in case you cannot see the server in the list !
    So Please check to be sure you have me in your friends list ! if not please send me a friend request so I can add you !
    my STEAM name's are Rob Milliken , killakro, kro sro ..

4. Rob Milliken

Practice server is up for testing .. (limited time for the next few hrs from time of this post )
    server name : SRO-GT3 Round 7

If you cant see it msg me in steam /add me & I will send the invite
    make sure you have the steam overlay set to ON ..

5. Taner Selvi

Taner Selvi Pro Driver

I cannot see the server :/
    my steam name is: tanerselvi

6. Xavier Eugeni

Xavier Eugeni Pro Driver

Sorry guys...had some late family issue...:(