Project Cars 2 SRO PC2 GT3 Championship Round 8 @ Laguna Seca 04|03|2018 20:00 GMT

Discussion in 'GT3 Club Series Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

2. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Round 8 is here , the final round in this break down series , we have gone threw 2 patches & a hot fix & I must say even tho it has allot of things going ageist it the actual door to door tail to tail racing in pc2 is fantastic .. :)
    Round 8 will have a 23:00 /11pm in game start time with 10X time excel, this combo should result in some intense night time driving with an early AM daylight finish !
    I want to Thank each & every driver for taking part ion this shake down & I hope you has as much fun as I have !;)

3. Nick Phillips

Nick Phillips Pro Driver

Yeah should be a good battle for the title in the team with only 3 points between Pinnacle and Flying Krobar.

Drivers title up for grabs with a strange result as well.

Enjoyed these cars, just hope there is a lot less contact from a certain driver this time...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Germano Intorcia

Germano Intorcia Pro Driver

Hope next events can have safety car and pit stop obbligatory .ciao alls

• Like Like x 1
  5. Xavier Eugeni

Xavier Eugeni Pro Driver

Congrats John for the championship! Amazing job!!!
    Nice champ, really enjoyed. Thx Admins for the effort.
    Cya!

6. Nick Phillips

Nick Phillips Pro Driver

Yep Well done John, good race for the podium gonna be very close for the team champ!

7. John Bayes

John Bayes Pro Driver

Thanks guys, a really close championship and it could have gone any of 4 ways with the right (or wrong :)) result. Some good clean racing and looking forward to the next season. Loved the transition, but damn nearly crashed twice, once with the pink sun and then the bright sunshine.

Over the season, the different weather and tracks have made a good combo, thanks Rob for the organisation and SimRacingOnline for hosting and all the other admin work.

• Like Like x 2