Project Cars 2 SRO PC2 GT3 Round 2 Race Reports & screens

Discussion in 'GT3 Club Series Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

A1 Pc2 gte r2.jpg
    Have your say

2. John Bayes

John Bayes Pro Driver

Grats to Xavier, car was wrecked at start Gerhard glitched into me with lag and I got suspension damage, so wheel was at 45%, could hardly keep it on track, once Xavier got past me after my spin I decided to pit and was over a minute down, but had some good racing especially with Rob :) some nice side to side action, that held me up a bit and that stopped me catching Mr Philips! ;)

Cya next time!

3. Xavier Eugeni

Xavier Eugeni Pro Driver

Thx John! It was obvious you had a problem! ;)
    I was really lucky this one, my best lap was 3 sec slower than yours, thats an amazing pace!

4. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Grats podium and all survivors.
    Very sorry for John. To understand what happened please watch my pics:

They show my cockpit, starting lights are red !
    The raceclock in my cockpit shows 0:00
    But Johns car is moving 20 meters
    ahead. I thought its a bug with the lights and pushed my throttle. Suddenly i see
    that Johns car is jumping back and forward, i am going through him, without any
    crash sound. I also had NO damage!

But next shock: i had a drive thru penalty!
    So race was ruined, unfortunately Johns race too.

No idea what happened concrete, my connection was solid.
    Sorry for you John, its clear that it would have been an easy win for you, your pace
    was outstanding.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. John Bayes

John Bayes Pro Driver

Hey Gerhard its totally fine. Its just a game :) no harm done, I actually had fun trying to keep it on track in front of Xavier then racing you guys.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

I decided to stop. Took the same setup as Brands Hatch, but the car was oversteering everywhere on lift off. Undriveble and no fun. Was a good 12 sec. off the pace per lap. That's not normal. I also don't understand the setup settings in PC2. What I do does not translate to the track.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

John make sure you delete any sets made before patch 3.0 they made psyx changes to all the gt3 cars & old set = strange things happening !! lol (recommended by dev's to delete all old pre 3.0 sets)