rFactor 2 SRO Peugeot Sport 207 Cup Info

Discussion in 'Peugeot Sport 207 Cup Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Last edited: May 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Nathan Hammond

Nathan Hammond Pro Driver

Count me in :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Frédéric Stradel

Frédéric Stradel Pro Driver

Count me in too! After the Clio, another french car. Awesome :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

Is there a app for a delta bar for rfactor 2? And which folder does it go in. Many thanks Sean.

5. Frédéric Stradel

I don't know that much. You can search in the rFactor 2 workshop on Steam for example.

6. Ken Jagger

7. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

thanks Ken. :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

Ken. I'm having trouble with the Peugeot 207 being very easy to stall, and even harder trying to restart the car (mainly the restarting the car) This has happened after a spin and sometimes in the pits. Have I not set something correctly? Many thanks for any help.

9. Frédéric Stradel

I'm not Ken but I will try to answer.
    Have you noticed that if you donate to SRO there is a free copy of virtual race car engineer for you on Android I believe. I haven't tried it yet but later.
    I cannot answer precisely to why you cannot restart the car when you spin, but I have casually found a button on my steering wheel which switches from first gear to neutral. The moderators can tell you the name of this command in the controls menu.
    After you are in neutral gear, press a key or button for ignition and there the car will restart and you can go on.

10. Ken Jagger

A couple of things you can check and/or try Sean.
    1. Set clutch to auto. You can still use the clutch manually at the start if you have a 3rd pedal, but it will stop the engine from stalling.
    2. In the control/key configuration, make sure you do not have any keys/buttons mapped to any single gear, reverse or neutral.

11. Sean Devlin

Sean Devlin Pro Driver

Thanks gentlemen... c u tomorrow at the race..

12. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Guys, I'm looking for the car and tracks for this. Can't seem to find it. Did find the server, but it says "content unavailable"

13. Ken Jagger

Hey Roy your kidding right?? Is it April 1st? :rolleyes:
    All our event pages have direct links for the car and track mods, if any, that are needed for each race. The next race in this series is Valencia and the event page/links are here https://www.simracingonline.co.uk/racing/eventinfo/573

• Like Like x 1
  14. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

No worries. I found all I needed on Steam Workshop.
    Just set a time online. Not good at all, but fun anyway

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ken Jagger

Just a note: not all mods we use are from STEAM, so always DL from the event page link, which may or may/not point to STEAM :)

• Like Like x 1