Assetto Corsa SROGT3 League Signups Now Open

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Sim Racing Online, Feb 5, 2017.

By Sim Racing Online on Feb 5, 2017 at 9:45 AM
  1. Sim Racing Online

Sim Racing Online Administrator Staff Member Donator

SROGT3 LOGO.png
    Introduction: Welcome to the inaugural Sim Racing Online GT3 Championship . This March 23 drivers will meet to test their skills of endurance. Each round will be 90 minutes around 7 world class tracks. Driving some of the best GT3 cars around to try and win the championship. Could you/your team be the one to take the crown?

Come be the first to get your name on the list and help make this the best GT3 league around.

Signup HERE

Comments

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Sim Racing Online, Feb 5, 2017.

1. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

This will be a very good series.

• Like Like x 1
    2. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Pro Driver

might very well be.

I like the preparation time given in between rounds cause a gt3 has many setup options.
      the overload of modtracks is less but that's just me, i like vanilla content more (there are always exceptions)

3. Sim Racing Online

I to like the game content but it's very easy to get board off and othe gt3 are tuning them so wanted to move away a little bit. But I have only picking mod track that are as well made as stock tracks as I hate poor made tracks.

• Like Like x 1
    4. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Pro Driver

honestly: I don't even know if these mods are any good Wayne.
      I drove poznan and donington which are really good
      (hockenheim not at all, broken as well)
      but I've driven such poorly made tracks in rF1 that I steer away from them beforehand
      so I fully realise I might miss out on a few gems as well

this is the main reason I don't drive RF2
      I think it's the most complete game but the fact that there is so much modded content
      not all of it is great, there's huge quality difference

• Like Like x 1
    5. Sim Racing Online

Download the pack and see what you think bud. Your fairy sim father will see your ok ;)

• Funny Funny x 1