RaceRoom Summary: GT World Challenge Europe Series 1

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Europe Closed' started by Doug Dezan, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

ban.png

Registration

Series Forum \ Series Events \ Rules and Regulations
    MONZA \ BRAND HATCH \ HOCKENHEIMRING \ PAUL RICARD \ ZANDVOORT
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________

Outline of the GT World Challenge Europe

The GT World Challenge Europe is the first RaceRoom Racing Experience GT Challenge season here at Sim Racing Online (SRO) the home of virtual motorsport. The first season begins on 13th. January 2021 at Monza and ends on 10th. March 2021 at Zandvoort. The second season will be announced on a later date. Just so there is no confusion this Sim racing series is not part of the SRO Motorsports Group e-Sports GT Series.

Normally the series in real life has ten events and we figured having a long series may lose participants by the end of the series. Making it two seasons of five events would keep the series attendance up. Participants from the first season will have priority to join season 2. But to have the priority status to join the second series you must have raced at least 3 events of the first series.

Best Purchase Deals
    Are you new to RaceRoom Racing Experience?

What is the best deal to purchase tracks for both series?
    European Track Package is 68% off when compared to single track purchases;
    Contains 19 of the continent’s finest circuits, this track package includes for the two series; Brands Hatch, Zandvoort, Zolder, Hockenheimring, Hungaroring, Monza, Nürburgring, Paul Ricard, and Spa-Francorchamps.
    You will need to purchase Silverstone, which is not included in the track pack.

Note: You must be sign in on RaceRoom to get the proper prices of the items.
    European Track Pack
    Silverstone Track
    GTR3 Class ( Only one car is needed to race )
    Single car purchases vary in price
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

3. Doug Dezan

Doug Dezan Pro Driver

• I will be on my Steam Voice two hours before the race starts. If you are having problems, you can contact me there for all scheduled events. The reason for using Steam and not Discord is because of my internet connection running the two apps on my cell phone and will lag my game. Sorry about any inconvenience, but is easy to get on just use the link to connect who are Members here at SRO.
      https://steamcommunity.com/groups/dougsvoicechannel