rFactor 1 Team & Driver Matchmaking

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Online DRM Series Closed' started by Sim Racing Online, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Sim Racing Online

Sim Racing Online Administrator Staff Member Donator

If you are a single driver here at SRO, you can use this thread if you're looking to join or create a team for the Sim Racing Online DRM Championship.

You must be part of a 2-man team to be eligible for championship.

Take into account there are benefits to being in a team.
    • Shared setup work.
    • Helping each other where you may be having trouble.
    • Race strategy.

2. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  3. Kahel Grahf

Kahel Grahf Pro Driver

Worst case scenario you can count on me John...but I'm sure you'll find a better suit. :)

Finally a reason to buy a new mic...I've been delaying this one for a long time now.

Soooo if anybody... that don't mind a newbie at this mod who run around 1'15''xxx at dijon (defaut setup full tank) for his first half hour try... I'm yours to take.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  4. John vd Geest

Cool Kahel, I'll sign you up as my teammate.
    Don't care about preformance, Worldpeace is not at stake :) If you had a good time in the race, no matter what, then I'm happy too. That's the only reason why we're doing this, right?

I've added you. Could you fill in the missing info in the signup list please?

5. Kahel Grahf

Kahel Grahf Pro Driver

Sure
    Copy that.

Let me try the Ford Capri first... and I'll fill up the missing info once I know which car I prefer (If I can figure out how to do so : D...)

By the way... when does the server open, for this race?... We might want to do a little test run between here and the first race.

6. John vd Geest

You'll have to practise off line for now. The server will be up 4 days in advance.