SROTCC Team & Driver Matchmaking

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Online Touring Car Championship Closed' started by Sim Racing Online, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Sim Racing Online

Sim Racing Online Administrator Staff Member Donator

If you are a single driver here at SRO, you can use this thread if you're looking to join or create a team for the Sim Racing Online Touring Car Championship.

Take into account there are benefits to being in a team.
    • Shared setup work
    • Helping each other where you may be having trouble
    • Race strategy
    • Plus the best part is. You will get to race in teams colors :)

2. I would like to create a team for this championship and I am looking for a team mate.

Team: Power Heart Racing

Drivers: 1) Federico Strazzullo #15. Car choice: Ford Focus
    2) TBA

3. Atanas dimitrov

Atanas dimitrov Pro Driver

Looking for team join. Live in seattle wa

4. Nick Lawrence

Nick Lawrence Pro Driver

looking for UK driver preferably to team up with. I usually run about mid pack. I'm a bit on the older side at 59 so maybe someone similar but I suppose doesn't really matter. I like the BMW but I don't really mind which car. Team Yellow Box lol

5. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Do you want that team Nick if so will add to the database.

6. Nick Lawrence

Nick Lawrence Pro Driver

yea can do ( but not the lol on the end) lol

7. Nigel Middleton

8. Nigel Middleton

Team has been added Nick

9. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Atanas your perfect for FKR I live across the water in Port orchard WA! if you like !

10. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Hi guys,

I just signed up for the series. Since i'm not sure which version of the mod will be used, i haven't decided what car to use. I tend to go for the Ford. Will let you know asap. For now i'll be using a standard skin, but will try to make one of my own.

I would like to create my own team: Scuderia Antverpia
    If another Belgian shows up it would be nice to have him/her as a teammate. If not, i'll be driving solo.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nigel Middleton

I will add your team Roy If you have registered for any championships you will need to unregister and register again to pick your team.

12. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Cheers, will do

13. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Registered now under team name.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hello everyone,
    I'm from France. If someone is interested in racing with me, I think your country of residence doesn't really matter, as long as we can share nice and peaceful moments. I'm kind of a rage quit guy sometimes though... If you can bare with it, that's nice.
    On my first post here, I was looking to create this team name but now I have another idea. It would be "ST Racing". The S and T are the first letters names of my parents and it's also a reference to the Atari ST, the very old computer which had lots of success until Windows 95/98 came out.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Hi Federico ! Nigel is setting your new team info up ! once that's complete head over to the Championships link and register for any of the the events you like !

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nigel Middleton

Team ST Racing I have put in the database :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Thank you Rob and Nigel.
    For administrative reasons, I can't participate in events or championships where there are money prizes.

When is the date limit for subscribing in the Audi TT Cup?
    Nigel, is it too early to create a topic for ST Racing in the Sim Racing Teams page?
    And finally, I have a server for AC set for two drivers in order to find a team mate. Is it right to set mine like the Audi TT Cup, that is, same car and track from now on?

18. Nigel Middleton

There is no date limit on registering for any championships you can register at any time even if that championship you want to race in has started you can still register and race.

I will put a team forum in for you tonight.

Set your server how you would like, I believe we have a server running with the Audi.

19. Thank you, my team is listed.