rFactor 2 Test Race Lola T280 Laguna Seca

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Club Events' started by Ken Jagger, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

We have a short gap in our Calendar of races during the first week of September, so have slotted in a Test Race for the Lola T280 Sportscar with a view to running it in a future series. The format will follow the usual midweek rF2 format of 10 mins Qualifying with a 45 min race. No points will be scored and it will not affect personal driver rankings within the SRO system. If you decide to run in this race we would appreciate your feedback on the mod in this thread.

2. Joey Smith

Joey Smith Pro Driver

Hello,

RE: Lola T280 Test @ Mazda Laguna Seca

I just checked the v1.0 of the Lola T280 here against my install and it is actually v1.4. The series is running v1.4 yes/no?

There is a v1.02 of the track; http://www.internationalsimracing.com/forum/index.php?topic=3592.0

It looks less washed out, has more detail and the textures appear to be greatly improved.

3. Ken Jagger

Yes the mod we are running is v1.4, which shows in the rF2 Launcher after installation. When originally uploading mod packages to our Resources, if a readme.txt file or other information about the version isn't included, it's not always clear what the version# is. In those cases we mark it as v1.0 and update the flag later. In this case we missed doing that. :oops:

Thanks for the heads-up on that, I have now updated our Resource for this mod which will automatically link from the race page for downloading. A nice looking update too. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ken Jagger

Server is up

5. Ken Jagger

I will be not be able to attend this race, so I ask that you all please ensure that it starts at the scheduled time by using the in-game voting system.

Enjoy. :)