UK TCR 2018 Clio Cup Series

Discussion in 'UK TCR 2018 Series Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

2. Ken Jagger

3. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

Don´t know exactly the reason why John raised a protest or was upset with but it was likely my start.
    I watched the replay and I have to apologies to you John and Ken. Really sorry!
    I forgot about the cold tyres and my car wouldn´t turn in. Therefore I touched with Ken and this sended us both wide into the gravel. Additionally there was a spinning Hakan so I had to avoid him too and as gravel/gras has little grip I came back across onto the road. Direct in front of John who couldn´t not avoid my car.

Later I served a 10sec stop and go (I go it for cutting turn one respective two, even of I didn´t gained time because of it, it seems fair regarding my mistake at lap one). And Ken later catched my because of that penalty. But I think the stewards/admins should take a look at it, if there are may further actions needed.

Maybe Knockhill and I are not a good combination after bad luck on Tuesday, I caused mayhem on Thursday.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  4. Hakan Aslan

Hakan Aslan Pro Driver

at first ronline rf2 race for me ( silverstone ) the calculation of fuel of rf 2 was wrong and i was without fuel on half of the race , today at a bad start at first corner had to take it wide because of the racer on my side who was on the better and inside, and already first turn is a terrible one and with cold tyres i lost the control and spin out :( . just happy that i didnt ram anybody on that spin out and sry for the ones who i was cause for making mistakes... see u next race, hope this time i will be able to finish :) .

5. Ken Jagger

I don't hold Philipp responsible for our coming together at the start. I've checked the replay and consider it was a racing incident between us two.
    Any other issues will be dealt with following SRO Rules/Regulations if necessary.
    On a positive note I at least managed to recover, with a little help from other's misfortunes admittedly, and set my target on catching Philipp at that time in 3rd. With Zac stopping I didn't think I could do anymore than 2nd. but the gap was coming down to Jari, who was now in 1st, so quickly that I refocused on him. At the flag it was 2secs and I thought with another couple of laps I might have had a chance at the win, but he reckons he was managing the gap (??) and could have responded if necessary. All I'll say is that if the positions had been reversed I wouldn't have worked on going slower by up to 2 secs a lap :rolleyes:

6. John lock

John lock Administrator Staff Member Donator

Hi Ken where do I post the protest

7. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Admin of the series John.

8. Ken Jagger

I guess that would be me then

9. Ken Jagger

Round 3 Brands Hatch GP
    Server is up

10. John lock

sorry about the nudge Pierre, was trying to avoid both you & Ken, both sliding unfortunately not enough room:(

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ken Jagger

Round 4 Castle Combe
    Server is up

12. Steve Olden

Steve Olden Pro Driver

is there a template for these cars to do custom skins?

13. Ken Jagger

You can find it here http://simcompany.hu/?page_id=6201
    BUT we are not using custom skins for this series.

14. Steve Olden

Steve Olden Pro Driver

ok, that's a shame as I wanted to put my L Plates on....

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. John lock

haven't been feeling too well over the last few days, so missed last nights race hopefully I'll be ok for the Clio race tomorrow

16. Ken Jagger

We were wondering where you were John. Hope you feel up to it tomorrow :)

17. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Hope you are feeling better John.

18. Zac Bremner

Zac Bremner Pro Driver

Apologies for missing Castle Combe, I'll be at Oulton though :)))

• Like Like x 1
  19. Nathan Hammond

Nathan Hammond Pro Driver

Ah dang it, just seen no custom skins :(

20. Ken Jagger

It's NP Nathan as rF2 handles it all automatically. When I responded to you originally I was thinking of a manual process for handling skin packaging.