UK TCR 2018 Radical SR3 Series

Discussion in 'UK TCR 2018 Series Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

2. Sergio Casanovas

Sergio Casanovas Pro Driver Donator

I have a problem with the circuit, dont charge, bcouse i think is been contaminated with another silverstone circuit in rf2. Any Idea of what i need to do?
    Thnx
    Sergio

3. Ken Jagger

What is the actual problem Sergio? I'm on TeamSpeak now, so do you want to chat about it?

4. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Sorry i missed Silverstone 1 of my fav tracks as well but late getting home.

5. Ken Jagger

Race 3 Brands Hatch
    Server is up

6. Ken Jagger

ROUND 4 Castle Combe
    Server is up

7. Ken Jagger

ROUND 5 Oulton Park
    Server is up

8. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

Well done to the top three, great job.

Lovely car track combo. Worked well and I had a fun time driving the car. I'm hoping to drive one in august if I can get the time off work so I'll let you know if it compares well. Haha.

Had a decent race and was hanging on to you guys up front. Ed was just behind me and I guess just settling into a rythm.

I guess it was Ricardo that had his moment? I saw the gap and went for it but when I arrived at the hairpin the car just didn't turn. Not sure if it was the kerb but anyway....arse. Lol

I had to stop. The tyres were like 50p's and the wheel was vibrating really badly. Lost 40 seconds, but I was lapping in the 41's afterwards and that was good. I think I was running too much aero so maybe trim that a little and I'd be in the 40's with some more practice.

As always thanks to SRO for setting this up :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. John lock

John lock Administrator Staff Member Donator

sorry for missing last nights race, really bad yesterday throwing up :eek:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

That's no excuse, 150kg weight penalty for the next round! :p

Hoping you are feeling better soon my friend, these cars are great fun. Hope to see you at the next one :)

11. John lock

John lock Administrator Staff Member Donator

LOL :D:D

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ken Jagger

Too much detail John :eek:
    Hope you feel better soon :)

13. Ken Jagger

ROUND 6 Croft
    Server is up

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Pro Driver

Awesome, practice evening here I come ;)

Will be interesting, the last time I raced at Croft was on TOCA 2 on the PlayStation One! lol Hopefully I can remember which way the corners go! :eek:

15. Ken Jagger

No changes to the track layout that I know of Andrew, but I suppose we could try and run it as a reverse layout! :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Ken Jagger

17. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

I reviewed the replay from tuesday´s TCR race and well, not many drivers respected that rule including myself. My excuse ist that I just did the same than the car in front of me :p
    Sorry I think I forgot about it.

Coming to todays race, not a good first corner for me as there was mayham direct in front I couldn´t avoid Ken. Therefore I was in last position after that but it made the race more exciting. John and Andrew were easy to pass but Ed not. He had a bit less downforce and more topspeed (and drove very well). I never could get alongside him and that made it very complicated to pass him.
    But after a few laps behind him I tried to set up a pass, I saw it would not work into Tower Bend (the turn after the chicane) alike other place who were to risky. Only turn one remained as a valid option. To make it happen I needed a good exit out of the last turn to stay close behind Ed and braking as late as possible to realize my move.
    It worked but you can view it at yourself as I put it in a highlight video.

The last scene is a bit strange, never thought that the bollards or piles in Croft are that stable.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Edward Jones

Edward Jones Pro Driver Donator

Cool video Philipp. I made sure to show it to my wife, just to show her how much fun we have. I think she's impressed that we can all race like we do without wrecking, (mostly), lol. ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Ken Jagger

ROUND 7 Donington Park GP
    Server is up