Assetto Corsa WEC Round 3 at SPA

Discussion in 'World Endurance Championship 2014 Season 1 Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Screenshot_oreca_03r_spa_28-5-117-20-42-48.jpg

PRACTICE SERVER IS UP
    REMEMBER JUST TYPE A1 IN THE SERVER SEARCH !

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Sorry I'll miss this one as I'm away till 24th July. Have Fun :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

To bad, but have fun

• Like Like x 1
  4. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Dammit. Hit a brick wall at 2.08.500 can't seem to go faster than that. I see someone has a 2.08.000 at 97.5% grip with a top speed of 290+ in LMP2. Yeah right....

5. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Looks like GTE is filling up nicely. Hope there is still some interest in LMP2

6. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

What a good race that was I almost got the win with my strategy of going with meds and full fuel, But Luan caught me with a couple of laps to go.

Grats on your respected wins Roy/Luan

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Nice race guys. The lapped cars behaved exactly the way they should in Endurance racing which is very nice and can be an example to others. Overtaking them gave both minimal loss of time. Congratz to all who finished the race

• Like Like x 1
  8. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

So Rob, what happend? You pitted so early. And your car was blindingly fast out of corners...

9. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Not sure who designed the COTA track, but that guy is not a racing driver....

10. Nigel Middleton

Is it rubbish then Roy

11. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Haven't decided yet. Just did 6 laps to see how it drives, but it surely is not a flowing track. Will need a lot of practice to get good times and not go off track. Try it. Have you got the mod?

12. Nigel Middleton

Just did a couple of laps it is not a flowing track especially through the s curve or what ever it is called, Much tighter than RF1 & 2 versions and will be going a lot slower through there as well.

13. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

In the 6 laps I did my fastest was a 2.06.5 With practice I think that will go down atleast 2 seconds
    The real LMP2 do 1.55.5... So only 10 seconds to find

14. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

I am out of this series. It is not working for me.
    Nigel, could you please take over the admin function?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Nigel Middleton

16. Gustavo Parreira

Gustavo Parreira Pro Driver

Sorry guys, I had to give up on the first laps. My throttle pedal started to fail at the end of the qualifying and then it got worse. See you next time.

17. Roy Cop

Roy Cop Pro Driver

Hope you get it fixed by the next race. Because the more cars that are out there, the more fun it is.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Nigel Middleton

I thought you must of had a serious problem Gustavo, lets hope you can resolve the problem before the next race.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Gustavo Parreira

Gustavo Parreira Pro Driver

Surely guys, I will be there. Unfortunately I did not have time and conditions to make the repair on race day, if you see the replay, you will see that on the first lap I could not accelerate "decently", but now I already fixed this and seems to be as "new". :)

• Like Like x 2