Would you like to race in a nations cup?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Sim Racing Online, Feb 21, 2017.

?

Would you like to race in a nations cup?

Poll closed Mar 7, 2017.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sim Racing Online

Sim Racing Online Administrator Staff Member Donator

Hi all some of us staff was talking last night on Team, Speak and we came up with the idea of doing a nations cup.

In this cup we would more then likely use the USF2000 add on for rfactor 2 but we are open to ideas there.

So what is a nations cup you ask.
    What it is 2 drivers from each country drive cars in there country colors to be given to you by us and then at the end of the cup the nation with the most points wins. Each round will be hosted in the country of each nation so you you get to race on home ground.

Now is this something you would like to do? We love the idea our selfs but we are give you the chance to vote and have your say. Please vote and leave feedback if you would like to :) The poll will be open for 2 weeks.

Thanks.

2. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Yes

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ricardo Gomes

Ricardo Gomes Pro Driver

Yes i would!!!
    I don't like the mod that much..
    But hell...i'll do it anyway!!! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. John vd Geest

John vd Geest Administrator Staff Member Donator

Yes, like the idea very much.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mark Hightree

Mark Hightree Administrator Staff Member Donator

I am interested if the date and times work out. For now I can only race on weekends.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Pro Driver

Not my cup of tea. Don't watch it on telly either. But you guys sure don't come short in the creativitydepartment!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1