Assetto Corsa Comp ACC MC GT Winter Championship | Q @ 20:00 gmt |

Discussion in 'ACC GT MC Winter Championship Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Rob Milliken

Welcome to the SRO ACC Winter Multi Class GT Championship !
    This will be the last ACC series of the 2020 year and what a crazy year it has been !
    For this series we let the members decide in what direction to go & the result is what you now have before you !
    A 90 min multi class series & why not ? we might as will give it at least 1 shot .
    The GT4 package is kunos latest and forever will be a 2020 release & the end of this year seem to fit :D So we might as will give it a go .
    This will also help us decide the up coming 2021 ACC season as well ! VODO2.jpg

The Rules
    Each class will compete for points within it's class
    All SRO rules are always in effect so read up if you need to ! or be ready for the hammer .
    Race length is 90 min - pits open green to checkered.
    No mandatory stops - Race to the finish .
    Events
    Sat Oct 3, 2020 19:15 Round 1 Barcelona ACC GT3/ACC GT4
    Sat Oct 17, 2020 19:15 Round 2 Nurburgring ACC GT3/ACC GT4
    Sat Oct 31, 2020 20:15 Round 3 Monza ACC GT3/ACC GT4
    Sat Nov 14, 2020 20:15 Round 4 Spa ACC GT3/ACC GT4 **
    Sat Nov 28, 2020 20:15 Round 5 Misano ACC GT3/ACC GT4
    Sat Dec 12, 2020 20:15 Round 6 Silverstone ACC GT3/ACC GT4
    ** make a note round 4 @ Spa is an extended time special event day/night/day race .

Car Selection
    Each driver is allowed 1 car change and or class change during this last event of the year.
    This does not mean you can cherry pick a car for a good car/track combo .
    You must request threw admin and then make your change .

example reasons:
    1. You simply hate the car you chose (after all we want this to be fun)
    2. You want to change class to even out the field or because you hate the car you chose first !

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
  3. You don't need the GT4 pack to join, right?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

Locked or open car choice?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rob Milliken

Correct you can race with the DLC on track even if you don't have it !

6. Rob Milliken

Good question and I remember about this trying to sleep last night lol first post amended !

7. Kenny Houghton

Kenny Houghton Pro Driver

Can i use a custom livery on my car? I know its server sided so i can provide info if necessary (its not a NFSW skin just something i threw together).

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rob Milliken

Are we talking Custom skins built outside the game ? Im not opposed as long as its not something everyone needs to download, or will cause any server or client side issues ! Let me know !

9. Kenny Houghton

Its a custom skin i built. I dont know if it'll show on the server but ive done a multiplayer race in it and no issues i saw.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rob Milliken

You can try it on the server anytime , its up 24/7 Go ahead & if we see any issues we will deal with it then !
    We are testing the reverse grid on the server Tonight 18:30 any volunteers are welcome :), as the entry list is edited there could be a lot of logging off & on ..
    If you 'meaning anyone out there that can help , have raced in the last ACC events I have your entry list info already so I'm going to try to assignee you a grid spot ..

11. Kenny Houghton

For sure im not certain if my custom livery can be seen but i have had no disconnects or problem on the server thus far.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Michael Abrunhosa

Michael Abrunhosa Pro Driver

Custom skins do cause lag when players using them join/leave the server, it is a bit of a pain I find.

I won't be able to race right away but I might register from the second race - Has anyone opted for the GT4 class yet?

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Kenny Houghton

Ah ok. Well mine doesnt have too much liveries on it. Its a pretty basic one so hopefully i dont cause too much problems. :) And im racing the Maserati for this whole thing.

14. Andrew Williams

Andrew Williams Pro Driver

9 GT3
    5 GT4

Was more GT4 in the test event at Misano, so this surprises me.

ps. I am surprised nobody has snapped up Johnny to a team yet :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Larry Thomas

Larry Thomas Pro Driver Donator

I think Johnny is playing it cool. Waiting for the right offer to come along.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Joseph Morgan

Joseph Morgan Pro Driver

Hi all, I'm new hear and have just registered for this. can anyone tell me how we get this info for server name and password please? I apologize ahead of time for my lack of knowledge.

17. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

All the information server name, Passwords can be found on the championship page here https://simracingonline.co.uk/racing/seriesinfo/211
    Click on round 1 Barcelona to the right of the page you will see server name and practice password.
    Practice password changes to race day password about 24hrs before the race.

Take a look at these video's https://simracingonline.co.uk/forums/how-to-signup-enter-a-race-and-find-results.298/

18. Joseph Morgan

Joseph Morgan Pro Driver

Thanks mate, you're a great help. I look forward to having some fun.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Rob Milliken

Welcome Joseph ! Great to have you on board ! make sure you check out the rules and the servers are up 24/7 simply type simracingonline in the acc lobby search bar !

• Like Like x 1
  20. Rob Milliken

I think Johnny races for the dark side= GEAR lol ..BUT he's a so cal boy like me so he should be racing for FKR ! :p Johnny ? at FKR we have drink holders in the cars already ..:D

• Like Like x 1