GP3 series downloads

Discussion in 'GP3 2018 International Trophy Closed' started by Ramon Pujals Cavalle, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Ramon Pujals Cavalle

Ramon Pujals Cavalle Pro Driver Donator

Hi guys, am new here. Thanks for letting me join! I want to join the GP3 series but cannot find where to download track and cars. Can someone help me? Thanks

2. Gilles da'Silva

Gilles da'Silva Pro Driver Donator

On the 'Home' page, click on 'Championships' and look for the series GP3 2018 International Trophy. Click on that and you'll find what you need.

3. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

4. Ramon Pujals Cavalle

Thanks for quick answer guys. I got the car mod but cannot find the track. Sooner o later ill get it right.

5. Johnny Gutierrez

Johnny Gutierrez Pro Driver

Click on the Dubai race. On the right side, scroll down. Section where it says Cars and Track. It's right underneath the car download. It will lead you to steam. Subscribe to the track. Hope it helps.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Ramon Pujals Cavalle

Thks Johnny, I reach the Steam page but theres nothing to download there :(

7. Johnny Gutierrez

Johnny Gutierrez Pro Driver

Maybe you need to log into to
    Steam at that page. Then close the page and just come back to the steam page.

8. Barrett Erickson

Barrett Erickson Pro Driver

At the steam page, as long as you're logged in, you should have a "Subscribe" button. Once you're "Subscribed" it will download automatically.
    [I have to open steam first, go to community and drag the link onto the steam community page. otherwise steam tells me i'm not logged in, although it's already running.]

9. Ramon Pujals Cavalle

Got it!!! Thaks guys