Automobilista 2 GT3 skin pack

Discussion in 'AMS2 GT3 Championship Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Sep 15, 2022.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

AMS2 GT3 Skin Pack!
    Drivers, if you want a more realistic look here is a skin pack consisting of some of the real-life liverys
    Credit Emà!!! at RD..
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

To install, unpack the zip in your SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Automobilista 2\Vehicles\Textures\CustomLiveries\Overrides

• Like Like x 3
  2. Matthias Ehrenreich

Matthias Ehrenreich Pro Driver

Thank you, but it does not work for me....I unpacked the zip to the overrides folder but in the game i can only choose the standart liveries:(

3. Rob Milliken

im at work right now but will get with you later .. can you show your path? Try this- What i did was first extract / un zip the gt3.rar into its own folder on the desktop, then copy & paste the 4 car folders into the overide folder ..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rob Milliken

Also, i forgot, you need to say yes to overwriting the 4 files. If you didn't get asked to overwrite they are not in the right place or maybe still zipped up..
    The path (assuming your on C drive)
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista 2\Vehicles\Textures\CustomLiveries\Overrides
    skins1.jpg

Last edited: Sep 16, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Matthias Ehrenreich

Matthias Ehrenreich Pro Driver

Hi Rob,
    it works if you extract the gt3 zip file into its own folder and copy and paste the 4 car folders into the overide folder
    as you described:)
    Unfortunately it only shows a total of 26 Liveries...I read at racedepartment following:
    "Since latest updates, there are only 26 vehicle spots for GT3"
    But it doesn't matter, the 26 liveries I have are great....Thank you for your help,Rob....see you tomorrow on the track:)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Taner Selvi

Taner Selvi Pro Driver

It worked for me, thanks. : )

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1