Assetto Corsa Hillman Imp Classic Trophy

Discussion in 'Hillman Imp Classic Trophy Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

2. Ken Jagger

I was going to call this series "THE TOTALLY UNFEASABLE TROPHY" for obvious reasons :D, but changed my mind at the last minute so as not to discourage people trying it. I defy anyone to not like these fun, little cars after racing at Montjuich Park. With the chosen tracks the series should be one of the best we've hosted :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Tim Muttram

Tim Muttram Pro Driver

As there are only 6 skins I'm guessing you're open to custom skins?
    Although I'm not sure who will best suit an Imp:D

4. Ken Jagger

Tim there are actually 16 skins in the download. I added 6 "additional" to the original mod.

5. Tim Muttram

Tim Muttram Pro Driver

Now that I've loaded it I'll leave the custom skin as I'm not sure I have crayons in my copy of photoshop.. (Can I have #63 if you're assigning skins please)
    This is the first Mid/Rear engined car I've ever driven that can lock the rear wheels while unloaded before the front :confused:
    Anyone competing NEEDS to spend some time prior to the event building a base setup as the one with the car is really not very nice....

Should give some nice close racing though as smoothness and momentum will be key, we'll be fighting over 100's of a second out there (Hopefully a bit like the MX5 season from last(?) year :)

6. Csaba Lako

Csaba Lako Pro Driver

Happy New Year to everyone!
    I cannot see the default password, and I forgot it. Please help me!
    Thanks!

7. Kai Syvertsen

Kai Syvertsen Pro Driver

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Ken Jagger

All yours Tim. Anybody else want a specific skin, post your request in the race thread :)

9. Mark Ekins

Mark Ekins Pro Driver

Only just seen this appear in the forthcoming...

As long as they are quicker than NSU's!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Ken Jagger

Depends on the model your thinking of Mark :)

11. Stefan Lagodin

Stefan Lagodin Pro Driver

Hi guys, I just now discovered you are doing AC races again here at SRO. I will try the Imp and see if I can fit in some races with you lads.

• Like Like x 2