rFactor 2 Historic F3 Cup 2023 Series Info

Discussion in 'Historic F3 Cup 2023 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

2. Maddie Shepherd

Maddie Shepherd Pro Driver

Ooh this could be fun!

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Martyn McClune

Martyn McClune Pro Driver

ok if an old slow backmarker joins?

4. Ken Jagger

You're always welcome Martyn, whatever the speed :)

5. Michael LaBelle

Michael LaBelle Pro Driver

I am going to miss this race. I have injured my elbow and after yesterdays race I think it needs more rest.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Sami Vierimaa

Sami Vierimaa Pro Driver

Nice race, but i think there was something wrong with my TC and/or ABS ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Ken Jagger

You too? :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Liudas Askinis

Liudas Askinis Pro Driver

sorry Michal, feels bad to have cut a chicane after overtake. i was trying for so long, was getting desperate... therefore i owe you mate. otherwise amazing battle, that pushed us both to the limit. perhaps marshals could review the matter and adjust penalty? i should have let you pass and try again.

i might have had the NOS this time, but consistency was not enough to fight the winner, jump or no jump start. :)

thanks for the race everyone, in this cool and tricky track!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2023
  9. Neil Wood

Neil Wood Pro Driver Donator

Fancy new line!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. Liudas Askinis

Liudas Askinis Pro Driver

cool tactical battle Toni! i could not relax for a moment, at a point probably went into trance, you saw what then almost happened :confused:
    crazy fast laps from Michal and Gert! unfortunately we can't all fit on podium - best luck next round!

these tires, if you never burn them, they last and last, but got to watch temperature and wear balance...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Karl Strouhal

Karl Strouhal Pro Driver

Howdy,

Being new here @ SRO how do I find out the password for the servers so I can get some practice laps in ? Or are they locked until race day ? Thanks. Looks like a great site to find some more excellent RF2 racing. I have been racing at SRGP for a couple of years and recently at LFM and Champion Motorsports, but always looking for more fun friendly competition. ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Take a look at this video Karl: https://simracingonline.co.uk/threads/sim-racing-online-introduction-video-for-new-members.25862/

13. Karl Strouhal

Karl Strouhal Pro Driver

Thank you. Very cool website!
    How do I go about setting up my team ?

14. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

15. Neil Wood

Neil Wood Pro Driver Donator

I'm experimenting with my broadcast overlays and getting people's cars and teams showing correctly. The downside to this is how those with custom skins enter a server. If drivers use the "create new driver" method that makes a new paint scheme with RCD file, I can't replace those details. But if you use the create folder, and drop custom mas/dds in the respective car folder in your "rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Historic Challenge_EVE_1968\<car folder>" then it does work.

Just a polite request, not asking those with custom paintjobs to do it if they don't want to. Just makes it look better when I show standings everyone will have the right team name.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Michał Mazurek

Michał Mazurek Pro Driver

Ken, could you write a message to Liberty Media to have the Canadian GP start 1 hour later?
    Because it interferes with our F3 race.
    Thank you

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Ken Jagger

Done but I don't know what notice they will take :rolleyes::D

• Like Like x 1