Assetto Corsa Comp Pre Series Test Race

Discussion in '2023 ACC GT3 Series Closed' started by Rob Milliken, Sep 6, 2023.

1. Rob Milliken

Rob Milliken Administrator Staff Member Donator

2. Rob Milliken

I have completed adding the latest GT3 cars (mostly the 2023 Porsche and 2023 Mclaren) to the sim so we should be good to go! That said, it's a good idea for this test to run the car you plan on using but it's not mandatory ..
    Its mostly the results software we are checking;)
    It's yet to be decided on whether we have a "fixed" car selection meaning you must use the car you select for the entire series but in the past, this has been the rule!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Taner Selvi

Taner Selvi Pro Driver

Can you adjust the server as optimum to set the car up rightly?

4. Rob Milliken

I moved the practice session to Sunday so this should be the same as race day settings ..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rob Milliken

Keep in mind this "test race" is to ensure we have the server and result software up to speed for the upcoming series! It's a 30 min sprint race!
    Looking at the poll, at this point, the series will have 60 min races with a mandatory tire change ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mark Ekins

Mark Ekins Pro Driver

Good to see ACC back

• Like Like x 2
  7. Rob Milliken

Race Day!
    The server will be restarted at 18:00 GMT for the official 1-hour practice followed by the 10-minute Q & 30 min race!

Thanks to everyone who signed up!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mark Ekins

Mark Ekins Pro Driver

Just going to pick a random car i dont tend to use and see how it goes! Lexus, Honda or Merc....

• Like Like x 1
  9. That was a good test race imo.
    Looking forward to the series!

Here my POV stream. Skip to the section of your liking...

• Like Like x 2
  10. Rob Milliken

Thanks everyone for showing up to the test! I managed to find all kinds of errors I made in the data base and sort them out for car ID's and get the results !
    I did have one BIG issue though .. There was a player in the race that was not registered :mad::eek::rolleyes: that completely threw the result software into a tizzy o_O I had to do some manual editing to get the results to parce and post ..This driver is not in the results.. so I guess I should have changed the default PW or someone just gave him the PW .. PLEASE NEVER do that again :p:D:eek:. It's a pain in the ass to fix ..lol

Anyway it was a great test run and we should have our selves a great series if everyone shows up like they did today :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Mark Ekins

Mark Ekins Pro Driver

What has resulted in the need to redo the process in how you import and show the results compared to previous races?

12. Rob Milliken

Our ACC database was 1.5 years old and did not have any of the newer car versions that have been added .. and had old errors as well lol so I'm just cleaning it up so I don't have to manually select everyone's cars like I did before ..:)

• Useful Useful x 1