rFactor 2 Round 1 Bahrain

Discussion in 'GP3 2018 International Trophy Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

2. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver Donator

Work work work...

3. Ken Jagger

:(

4. Ken Jagger

5. Davide Capruzzi

Davide Capruzzi Pro Driver

Am I the only one that has problems with the audio of the car? I couldn't hear my car engine and DNF cause I downshifted too quickly in T1. Has anyone found the same problem and maybe a solution too?

6. Barrett Erickson

Barrett Erickson Pro Driver

What are your rF2 sound settings Davide? I'm not sure the legacy settings are in play with these cars, but number of effects would. Mine's at 96.

7. Ken Jagger

These are my audio settings and I can hear it fine. Can you hear other sounds? Is it only the engine you can't hear?
    RF2 Audio settings.jpg

8. Johnny Gutierrez

Johnny Gutierrez Pro Driver

I had a similar problem about a month ago. Whenever I would step on the gas, the sound of my engine would disappear. I could only hear the other drivers on the track and my tires so shifting was a pain as I couldn't hear the engine. I fixed the problem by rebooting my computer after the race. My fix was crossing my fingers and hope it doesn't come back haha. I think it's a rfactor problem? This happened right after rfactor 2 was updated.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2022
  9. Davide Capruzzi

Mine is at 255 and basically I could only hear the sounds coming from other cars, couldn't hear my own engine when other cars were near. When I was practicing by myself this problem didn't show up so I couldn't predict it and fix it before the race.

10. Davide Capruzzi

It's a shame I DNF like that cause I could also go faster but it was too tricky to drive without earing my engine

11. Gert-Jan van Osch

Gert-Jan van Osch Pro Driver

Great to be racing again in rF2 after my summerbreak from Simracing. Hope the entry list will grow in the upcoming races even the racing yesterday was very good. Had a nice fight back and forth with Juanma in the opening phase of the race after a poor qualifying run. It took me some time to figure out strategy on using the DRS and braking points in T1 which cost too much time and Johnny could pull away quite far into the distance. My pace was similar to Johnny's so closing the gap was not possible. I also had front suspension damage (minor) after contact with Juanma in the begining of the race. With 15 minutes to go I was 9s behind Johnny and 45s in front of Ken so I decided to cruise to the finish in 2nd...

Enjoyed the racing very much and hope to CU all on the streets of Monaco.

• Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  12. Ken Jagger

Glad you enjoyed it Gert-Jan and welcome back. You don't seem to have lost any of your speed :D

13. Ken Jagger

For some reason I couldn't run better lap times, at least consistently, on the Soft tyres compared to Mediums and so decided to shoot in the dark and go with Mediums and hopefully avoid extra time at the pit stop. It was harder to keep the pace after the stop, especially with Barrett & Kostas slowly catching me, but I was able to hold off to the flag and gain a lucky podium after Cem, Juanma & Davide encountered their problems. A decent enough start to the series which will hopefully draw more entries for Monaco.

14. Juanma Fuentes

Juanma Fuentes Pro Driver

hi, its great to race against all of you, had some mad pace but made a mistake going with the meds instead of softs, a shame to dnf because my gearshift paddle broke, se ya everyone in monaco ;)

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Juanma Fuentes

Juanma Fuentes Pro Driver

16. Ken Jagger

Is this the GP3 Monaco server? If so the default pwd is working correctly. Make sure you do not have CAPSLOCK on. Uncheck the remember pwd box as it may be remembering the pwd used on this server for the last race. We change the race pwd for every race.

• Useful Useful x 1