Project Cars 2 Round 1 Watkins Glen Short - Tue 17th January

Discussion in 'Formula C USA Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Dec 20, 2022.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

Last edited: Dec 21, 2022
  2. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

The "Tue 17th January" means the wheather on the server is intendend, right?

3. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

Wow driving in the snow:eek: , need a prize for the person who makes it to the end of the race :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Ken Jagger

argghh....PC2 acting literally. I'll change the date on the server :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Sorry for Julian, once more he was the man, but happy for my teammate Björn, great race. Thanks to Brian for the thrill and the admin,good job!!!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ken Jagger

WD to ACD Racing on the top two spots and to Brian on his podium, all well deserved despite my Team mates VR malfunction :( It looks like I need to invest some more time in some setup work to find the 1.5 secs minimum I need to challenge those ahead :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

Congrats to the podium guys and Bjorn for the race win, I had a battery warning flash up on my controller half way through the race and thought NOOOOOOOOOOOO:mad:, I was hoping it would last, but 7 mins towards the end all went blank so I lost picture and straight in to the barrier:mad:. To say I swore would be an understatement, lol:)
    Car setup was good, but I was a bit nervous on fuel (full tank) so when I managed to get a gap I thought to do some fuel saving , just in case. Oh well :oops:
    Thanks to all, cya guys at the next one:):)

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

I was prepared to race on snow, funny that this car has even ice tyres available :rolleyes:
    Anyhow, the car is good with excellent brakes but my pace is far from excellent. I am a bit clueless where to gain 6 seconds on such a short track.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

Its surprising where that time is ,but High downforce and good setup is needed especially for turn 1 and the tight chicane section.

• Informative Informative x 3
  10. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson Pro Driver Donator

Congrats to fellow podium player and big thank you to admin for all the effort for us. :)
    And to all that took part :)
    Feel sorry for Julian , not fun with technical problems :( with a pace no one could match.

Surprised to be 2nd on the grid, did a safe slow start as I knew Julain´s pace was to much,
    try to follow a couple off laps. But also nervous about the fuel amount I got a gap that slowly
    grow, so back off to save fuel.
    The must surprised victory yet , thats for sure and ( I who have a issue with open wheelers :confused:;))

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  11. Rita Noor

Rita Noor Pro Driver

Thanks to the admin for the effort!