rFactor 2 Round 2 Anglesey Coastal

Discussion in 'Metalmoro MR1 Sprint' started by Ken Jagger, Aug 5, 2024.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ken Jagger

Unless we get a minimum of 5 turning up to race today, I will have to cancel this race and the series. Sorry to have to do that but 4 registered does make sense.

3. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver Donator

Ok was about to unregister but ill join to see what happens.

4. Roman Granatovich

Roman Granatovich Pro Driver

I hope I didn’t come to the race in vain. I won’t say that I had fun, I couldn’t trust this car at all and, accordingly, find the speed, you have to be afraid of something all the time, and then the car just flies off the track, although I didn’t do anything, as far as I remember, that I hadn’t done all the laps before .

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver Donator

Some part of me likes these cars. Have to be super carefull and finding time is very rewarding. Mistakes, even rhe slightliest cost lots of time. Also high risk gives high rewards.
    It does jettison into wild sommersaults easily, as did i when was daydreaming for a second and dropped wheel to grass Luckily didnt break, was sure it was game over.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ken Jagger

I could just as well go and stick needles in my arms for 45 mins and it would be less painful than my experiences with this car :D. I really liked it when we ran a previous series, so I'm not sure what's happened since, to either me or the mod.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Roman Granatovich

Roman Granatovich Pro Driver

I think there is something wrong with the mod, such a car needs more grippy tires. On those here, there was a bias towards power and a lack of stability, as if we were trying to participate in circuit racing on a drag car. You can do something like this as an experiment, but it’s not much fun

• Like Like x 2
  8. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

I also raced the car in the past, see video evidence.

From the look at it, it really seems that the car was less problematic converging to the limit. So it was ok for me, when I left some marging but as soon as I tried more... Although I do not remember a lot from the series we raced 6 years ago. The only thing that I instantly noticed was the roll cage blocking the view and how to disable that :D

It is not impossible to race with the car, but of course if there are not enough competitors then try something different.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1