rFactor 2 Round 2 Monaco

Discussion in 'GP3 2018 International Trophy Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

• Like Like x 1
  2. James Bird

James Bird Pro Driver

Hi Ken, I cant seem to see the server, I've just got back on RF2 so it could be me. Any ideas? Thanks.

3. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Our dedicated server is down waiting for a reply from the provider.

• Like Like x 1
  4. James Bird

James Bird Pro Driver

Cheers Nige.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nigel Middleton

Nigel Middleton Administrator Staff Member Donator

Server back online.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Johnny Gutierrez

Johnny Gutierrez Pro Driver

Error occurred
    Server version mis-match. Client 1131 - server: 1130 :eek:

7. Ken Jagger

You've got the latest Release Candidate version I suspect. We will not be updating the SRO server until this is the actual Public Release. Change your RF2/Properties/Beta Tab to "None" and this will reinstall the current Public Release which is 1130.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Johnny Gutierrez

Johnny Gutierrez Pro Driver

Sounds good Ken

• Like Like x 1
  9. Juanma Fuentes

Juanma Fuentes Pro Driver

congrats everyone great race :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Juanma Fuentes

Juanma Fuentes Pro Driver

also one question, can anyone pass me the replay pls?

11. Gert-Jan van Osch

Gert-Jan van Osch Pro Driver

Had a nice race coming from the back of the grid into 2nd. During practise the tab where you could select the different settings such as tyres made me think to qualify on softs and race on meds. I had a lot of tyre wear and I was afraid if I started on softs I would have to pit early and then got stuck behind other drivers since it is hard to pass on the streets of Monaco.

However when we got to qualifying I noticed this tab was not available anymore and I decided to leave the server and change to mediums. It was a gamble because I did not know if the server would recognize me from previous log on. It does not so I had to start from the back which I wanted to avoid in the beginning.

However overtaking went better than I thought without causing collisions. Also hats of to everybody respecting the blue flags. I had a lot of oversteer and my rear stepping out unexpectedly under braking zones so that took away some of my confidence in pushing real hard. It seemed there was less grip than in practise (at least the way my car was set up).

I had a blast. It was unforturtunate people could not participate due to illness. Hope to see you all next round.

Congrats once more to Juanma he had the pace today and a well deserved victory.

• Like Like x 3
    • Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
  12. Ken Jagger

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Gilles da'Silva

Gilles da'Silva Pro Driver Donator

Great fun. As ever.
    Well done podium. Spectacular drive from Juanma Fuentes.
    I wonder do the good people of 'Weight Watchers' know about sim racing? There can be no better way to sweat off a few pounds!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Gert-Jan van Osch

Gert-Jan van Osch Pro Driver

I was sweating so hard I had to take a shower LOL

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1