Assetto Corsa Round 2 Montjuich Park

Discussion in 'Hillman Imp Classic Trophy Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

2. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

I installed the track from the ressources but the game is telling me that there is content missing. Any idea?

3. Kai Syvertsen

Kai Syvertsen Pro Driver

Sama täällä !:(

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2023
  4. Phil Brown

Phil Brown Pro Driver

Same here, says content missing which I assume is the track.

5. Ken Jagger

A content missing message is indicating that the server and client mod are not identical in terms of the file/s content. I'll check it out and come back asap.

6. Jose Branco

Jose Branco Pro Driver

I got "checksum failed you have been kick out of the race"

7. Ken Jagger

It looks like we (i.e. me :oops:) had three versions of this track and an updated version was used on the server. I have now updated the SRO download, so please uninstall your existing version and re-download/install the v2.4. Should be good to go from there :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kai Syvertsen

Kai Syvertsen Pro Driver

Works!:)

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Kiril Kirilov

Kiril Kirilov Pro Driver

#10 for me please

• Like Like x 1
  10. Tim Muttram

Tim Muttram Pro Driver

Well that wasn't worth bothering then - the race started nearly 20 minutes early?!
    The site says race start 19:15. Thanks to real world stuff that's pretty much when I joined to find 40 odd minutes left on the clock.
    Pointless continuing now so I'm out

11. Kai Syvertsen

Kai Syvertsen Pro Driver

When the race started, the game ran really badly, so I stopped suffering!

12. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

You have joined just before the race start. In fact I was looking at start after your car to let you pass knowing you are much faster then me.

13. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

Not really, quali started round about 19:00 (20:00 for me in Germany) and took 10 minutes. Maybe the start was 2-3 minutes earlier than 19:15 but definitely not 10 or 20 minutes.

I have to say, the less heavy braking zones, the better the car gets :) Of course in an ideal world, I would prefer the car with the brakes and the FFB of the other mod, but even without it is better than the other mod. That car feels like a truck and would less fun to drive on a circuit as Montjuich (expect under braking for turn one ;) ). I can understand now why Ken chose this mod.

To my race, my pace was sort of surprising to me. Second on the grid, no idea when I had that the last time at AC. But from there my struggle began, the start was bad and I lost two positions. Soon it was clear that I was the first in line in the Jagger train. A very uncomfortable position, because passing is very hard here and Csaba put pressure on me from behind. The only chance was when the guy in front makes a bigger mistake. Then I had sort of a run out of turn 10 but of course Ken blocked that. Unfortunately I underestimated that situation and we crashed. Sorry, not ideal for both of us, only good for Csaba.

I waited for Ken and we continued like that until the last lap, where I crashed under braking but for some reasons Ken too. And as my crash was a bit less severe I passed him. With Paul running out of fuel I finished third which is lucky and a bit undeserved.
    See you again at the Barcelona Street Circuit.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ken Jagger

Tim not sure what clock you were working to, but the event started at the correct time with a 10min Qualifying session at 19:00GMT and then the race sequencing through the normal timers in AC. You joined just as we were about to go to the grid.