Project Cars 2 Round 2 Road America

Discussion in 'Formula C USA Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

2. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson Pro Driver

Is there a new password ? Try with " " but didn´t work. Could be that I was not register ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2023
  3. Ken Jagger

Should be OK now :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

5. Ken Jagger

Sorry to everyone about tonight. I was getting some disconnx and issues generally earlier before the race and ultimately my Broadband/TV server went AWOL for about 75 mins and just came back on. This left me unable to advance the server to allow the event to start.
    I will look at rescheduling this race on a spare date. If anyone running this series can only make it on Tuesdays let me know here, otherwise I could slot it in on another weekday.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Relax Ken, we did the race. We opened another private Server, everything went well.:)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

Sorry you had issues Ken, frustrating :mad:,Gerhard ran another server so it all worked out, Thx Gerhard good job mate. :)
    The race went well, fuel just worked out on a full tank, but did have a bit of worry, great job by all , thx guys ,have a good one.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Philipp Pichler

Philipp Pichler Pro Driver

In the end it is still Ken`s decision, if he counts that or not.
    Anyway, I still struggle to figure out that car. It is good to drive until you overdrive it, which you probably have to be fast. Again I was 7 to 9 seconds of the pace, with a low drag set up of 1/6 wing. Or is that still way to much?

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

@Philipp Pichler ,I was running 6 front 8 rear, you do need downforce on this car or the back end is very slippery, also check your weight bias is 46/54 I find that helps, but everyone has their own driving style, my sort of set up may not work for you.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Björn Johansson

First sorry for Ken , things you can´t do anything about , can imagen :mad::mad::mad:

Congrat`s to Julian awesome speed :eek: can you tell me where the NOS button is ,cause I haven´t found it:confused: ;)
    and to nr 3 I think was one off the new guy´s :confused:

Thanks to team mate for good advice, sorry to see you had some issue with you´r car :(

Also welcome to all the new mate´s from South Africa

Laguna with this car :eek::eek::eek: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: can hardly wait ;)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

Great job Bjorn, Yes Laguna is a great track, should be interesting in this car , It was a shame with Gerhard having a damaged car, always makes the race hard work, Good to see you back in PC2.
    I ate a load of baked beans for the race and that helped with boost, lol;)
    Cya at Laguna

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Ken Jagger

I'm happy that you all got to run a race after all, but I need both a Qualifying and Race results file to be able to add and process the results for the series. Do you have them Gerhard? If so PM them to me. We would not normally do things this way, but if the majority of you want to do it and I can actually process the results then I'm agreeable to it.
    The alternative option is to reschedule the race to the end of the series and run it "officially" at SRO.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Gerhard Hofmann

pm is on the way

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Ken Jagger

Thanks to Gerhard for offering some race info. but unfortunately it's not sufficient for our results processing. I will reschedule this race to the end of the series.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Gerhard Hofmann

Sorry to hear that, esp. for Julian and Björn who did a fantastic job.
    Only advantage: Ken Jagger and Helmut Fischmeister can join for a larger grid.;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Ken Jagger

Race will be rescheduled to Tuesday 4th April. i will rejig the series schedule to reflect that it will now be Race #6 in the series.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. Björn Johansson

Maybe restart the serie Julian had issue first race :confused:
    sure win for him :cool:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2023
  18. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

sorry I don't think I will be able to race tonight , internet is down:mad:, running on slow phone hotspot and don't want to lag in the race. sorry guys:(
    If virgin gets it back on I will Be there.
    Good luck.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Björn Johansson

Oh no , hope it will sort out or you :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Ken Jagger

I'm on Virgin too and there are some issues for me also. Hope it stays up.