Project Cars 2 Round 2 Zolder

Discussion in 'KTM X-Bow R Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Oct 8, 2022.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

2. Kai Syvertsen

Kai Syvertsen Pro Driver

At the start grid, I noticed that there was too little fuel!
    But I decided to try my luck.
    The race was stopped, something happened when I passed the driver in front on a lap?:(
    Ken replay?

3. Ken Jagger

4. Kai Syvertsen

Kai Syvertsen Pro Driver

5. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Grats to Roman and Julian, good fight and outstanding pace. Nice race with some action, good comeback from my teammate Stefan. Cu all at Oulton Park. (Where Ken will be strong as hell, he knows the Uk tracks very very well)

• Like Like x 4
  6. Ken Jagger

Knowing the tracks and driving them fast are two different things Gerhard. I can only hope :D

7. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

For me that was a good race and I enjoy that track, and I do like the KTM, felt that I was on pace for that race but had a couple of glitches with VR and some lag one minute Romans car was at one point then another, luckily we didn't make contact and it was a really close hard race to the end. Good fun and really should have made that a race win but didn't:(
    Nice driving as always by Roman, and sorry for the guys that had trouble especially Ken who I think had a few issues..
    Oulton Park is a really tough one for me to get on pace, real scratchers sort of track with loads of time to be gained and lost on each lap, but again should be fun.
    I'm Really liking the added dynamic of pit stops as well, mixes things up a bit.
    see you at Oulton park:)

• Like Like x 3
  8. Scott Ring

Scott Ring Pro Driver

Rumor is that the pit wall gave Ken a beatdown, (guessing he was dealing with his pit menu) and I pulled into what must’ve been his pit and noticed my crew waving violently at me down the lane farther.:rolleyes:
    I had done sime laps offline, the ktm felt good, signed up, came online and wow! it was WAY different conditions. Setup felt horrid now, but i guess I had more luck than most this round.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Ken Jagger

:D:p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Roman Granatovich

Roman Granatovich Pro Driver

very sorry that such problems with my car on the server. I don't think I'm the problem, I have a very fast internet connection and I compete in different leagues and I've never had such problems before. It was a difficult race, I don't like the zolder because of its terrible chicane. The rest of the tracks are great.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1