rFactor 2 Round 3 Hungaroring

Discussion in 'DTM 2024 Cosed' started by Ken Jagger, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mark Hightree

Mark Hightree Administrator Staff Member Donator

Great fun for first half of race. It's been a long time, possibly years since I led the first lap. Found myself in the grass on turn 4 and could not get the car stopped and ended up sideways on the track with no engine and no starter button. Rookie! Thanks for the fun guys. See ya next race.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

Unlucky Mark, but exactly what a layoff can do :mad:

4. Roman Granatovich

Roman Granatovich Pro Driver

a difficult championship for me. Apart from Hockenheim, there are no tracks that I like, it’s hard to force myself to prepare. It’s a pity that this happened at the beginning of the race, the already weak pace became very slow. I hope I can make up for it in the next one. I'm glad that new opponents have appeared, we'll fight at the next stage, maybe someone will want to fight on Alfaromeo

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rui Oliveira

Rui Oliveira Pro Driver

good afternoon guys,

it's only today that I've had a chance to comment on Sunday's race.
    Once again, I trained just before the start of the race, which makes it difficult to set up for tire wear.

Once again my start was poor and I lost 3 or 4 positions straight away. In turn 1 a lot of people got in front of me and I was able to move up a few places.

I kept gaining consistency and ended up in first place, then it was a matter of managing the tires and the pace until the end.

Congratulations to everyone on a good and fun race.

• Like Like x 1