rFactor 2 Round 3 Red Bull Ring

Discussion in 'GP3 2018 International Trophy Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Cem Çelik

Cem Çelik Pro Driver

thankyou

• Like Like x 1
  3. Juanma Fuentes

Juanma Fuentes Pro Driver

4. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver Donator

was getting ready for practice, apparently its over allready. My bad, apologies.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Cem Çelik

Cem Çelik Pro Driver

sory ken :(

6. Gilles da'Silva

Gilles da'Silva Pro Driver Donator

Congrats to the podium. Well done guys.
    Apologies to Barrett - I caught your left-side rear wheel going into turn one, lap one. Completely my fault. I actually don't think the touch alone would have spun you around, but it helped guide you into one of the tiny, hidden holes, dotted around the track. So, sorry 'bout that. Nice come back though.
    And to Juanna - I hope my trying to get out of your way when you were lapping me, didn't contribute to the end of your race.
    Thanks to Ken for organising the event. Can we have fluffy, bright white clouds at the next one? Those dark clouds all afternoon had me expecting a downpour. Really brought down the whole summer vibe. :)

7. Ken Jagger

Probably because it isn't Summer any longer :D The race date, weather(excluding any rain) and cloud cover were as the Forecast for yesterday.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Ken Jagger

We were very close at the point of contact, so I wasn't sure what actually happened. But please remember, particularly if you feel it was your fault, to follow our Rule 3.1 regarding giving the position back or serving a D/T.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Juanma Fuentes

Juanma Fuentes Pro Driver

Nah man you did a good job getting to the left to let me pass, i just blew the engine downshifting

• Sportsmanship Sportsmanship x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1