rFactor 2 Round 3 Trembling Mountain International

Discussion in 'Alfa Romeo World Challenge Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

• Like Like x 1
  2. Toni Talvitie

Toni Talvitie Pro Driver Donator

@work

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Michael LaBelle

Michael LaBelle Pro Driver

After racing in Quebec at (Mount Tremblant,) opps I mean Trembling Mountain I hope we have a crack at Carl's Hill in Monico.:D

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Johnny Gutierrez

Johnny Gutierrez Pro Driver

Hey guys. Having trouble downloading the track. Takes about 25 minutes and then on the last minute, it stops and then says something like an error or something. What do you guys think?

Edit: Jumped on the server while still downloading and got on the server. Guessing I already have the track downloaded.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Flaviu Bozga

Flaviu Bozga Pro Driver Donator

If someone have the replay, can you please put it here?

6. Neil Wood

Neil Wood Pro Driver Donator

Stream VOD

Another race where I couldn't decide on pit strategy during it! I should of just gone for it and not saved fuel because I don't think it really helped my pit stationary time.
    Hard track with lots of blind crests and off camber corners. It would have been so easy to floor it and spin up the rear tyres out of some of them.
    Had to work extra hard to overcome a 0 stop when I was on a 1 stop. Why are the races always working out this way in the dying moments. Of course it's faster to chase than be chased, I seem to like a carrot on a stick ahead of me.

Just a series note... we have low driver numbers and I think there is the right amount of car liveries for everyone to have a different one. I've been in #18 since round 1 and it would be great to see more liveries on show in the remaining rounds!

• Like Like x 3
  7. Sami Vierimaa

Sami Vierimaa Pro Driver

Noticed too, ill take #98 next :)

8. Johnny Gutierrez

Johnny Gutierrez Pro Driver

Congrats Podium and finishers.

Good racing all. It was tough but fun racing at this track with these cars. I was thinking of doing a 0 pit race but it slides way to much by the 50% mark. If the race was shorter, I'd say yes. First time using my clutch at the start. I think I did ok. First gear was to large but I needed it for the last right apex as that's where a lot of time is gained if you have a longer gear.

Missed my braking point as the shadows of the trees threw me off. I remember thing, "yeah, this isn't my braking point" Then a, "Ohhh crap, here we go." Bounced off the guardrail. The car was pretty banged up and just slower but I finished.

Seen Ken bounce off the guardrail as well. But he did it with more class though. I had to pucker up as I seen him go from left to right in my rear view mirror, inches from my bumper. That was scary but at the same time, pretty awesome.

Anyways, good racing with all.

Cheers.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2023
    • Funny Funny x 1