Project Cars 2 Round 4 COTA National

Discussion in 'PC2 Vintage Formula 1 Closed' started by Ken Jagger, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard Hofmann Pro Driver Donator

Tough race, track was not perfect for this cars, but it was a nice drift-practice.

Hard racing with some contacts in laps 1-3. My car got a small damage so i am
    very happy to take P3. (sorry Ken, one more lap and you would have had another podium)
    Grats to Alex for his debut win (please enjoy and stay!!!) and Björn for another fast ride without mistakes.
    Shame that Julian had technical problems, would have been another deserved victory for him.

Cu all next round!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Julian Smith

Julian Smith Pro Driver

Welcome To Alexandra, great speed, hope to see you more in PC2.:)
    Unfortunately for me my New VR headset decided to go blank in the middle of the race:mad::mad: so I had to retire, I really do hate trying to snag problems!!,:confused:
    After I retired I thought I would watch Ken racing Gerhard , so close at the end;) , Gerhard was defending and ken was closing, and real close at the finish
    congrats to Alex on the race win:D, and congrats to the other podium players.
    hopefully see you at the next round:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson Pro Driver

Congrats to fellow podium player a special to Alexander ,and thank you admins for the fun.
    It was some good speed from 1-4 qual positions :D
    Sorry to see Julian at the side of the track, I assume it was the VR again :(
    Got my second place out off the blue there :rolleyes::oops: .
    Had some hard race first 2- 3 laps with cars all over the track , and with these
    drift cars easy to get tangle up.

See you

• Like Like x 2