rFactor 2 Round 4 Croix en Ternois

Discussion in 'rF2 Peugeot 207 S2000 Tour Closed' started by Roman Granatovich, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Roman Granatovich

Roman Granatovich Pro Driver

I couldn't find the topic for stage 4, so here I am - congratulations to Caitlin on her victory. I still don't understand how you do it. I got the impression that you are using the handbrake. Unfortunately, this track did not allow the use of soft tires, this is my only trump card in racing with this car.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

SERVER IS UP

3. Ken Jagger

Ken Jagger Administrator Staff Member Donator

I'd love to know the secret too, especially after looking at the tyre wear figures in our Session Timing :eek:o_O .

• Like Like x 1
  4. Caitlin Penny

Caitlin Penny Pro Driver Media Group

Thanks guys! That was a really fun race! I knew Roman would be faster, but I also knew from practice that it's extremely hard to overtake in these cars so all I had to do was hold my line and keep a steady pace, and I pulled it off!
    And yes, I see you've caught onto my 'unique' driving style for this particular race. Honestly, I think I just figured out what this track was demanding of the car, and I refined it in practice. Quali was interesting too! I found that the fastest way around the track was to have absolutely no regard for the tyres whatsoever, and if you watch my lap back I was positively FLINGING it around!
    Anyway, thanks for the race! I can't wait for Croft.

• Like Like x 1